Random good picture Not show
1. Official Solicitor's costs in originating summons.
2. Accordingly, the Court had jurisdiction to hear the originating summons.
3. In the tropics, haemonchosis must be considered, possibly originating from hypobiotic larvae.
4. However, it is expected to encompass all civil originating processes by the time the system is fully implemented in 2002.
5. The plaintiffs issued an originating summons for account of the moneys owed and redemption on payment of those sums.
6. All three addressees sought by originating summons the determination of the court on whether they were bound to provide the information sought.
7. None of these organic molecules shows evidence of originating from living matter.
8. The parasite, originating in human fecal matter, in turn causes diarrhea, fatigue, loss of appetite and cramps.
9. Other types of flake, including ones originating as fish-scales, are also available.
10. Conflicts of interest among philanthropic groups originating in differing social or religious theories frustrated constructive action in certain fields.
11. Changes Originating from a User For changes proposed by a user the following procedure should be followed.
12. Their patriotic zeal developed into demonstrations originating at Beida in September 1985.
13. Description: Rambutan is a fruit originating in Malaysia.
14. There is a neoplasm originating in his leg's epidermis.
15. Ground waters originating in different beds commingle.
16. He is credited with originating a new printing process.
17. It's still not clear to what extent this criticism is originating from within the ruling party.
18. He then made a major contribution to the development of the internal combustion engine, originating the use of aluminium for pistons.
19. Strictly speaking, the term Fair Isle should be limited to patterns originating from Fair Isle.
20. Vascular access may increase the risk of infection but cannulas are not usually colonised by organisms originating in the gut.
21. It will include other forms of civil proceedings: for example, an originating summons.
22. Column 3 shows in both absolute and relative terms the portion of the national income originating in the various industries.
23. For the foreign press, the disaster that remained of greatest interest was the one originating in Fujian.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. A common thread to the sites throughout Britain, however, comes from plants originating in gardens that formerly occupied the sites.
25. Here are the rival theories: The false vocal cord theory sees purring originating in the cat's voice-box, or larynx.
26. I had heard the story before, along with another one reputedly originating from the same school.
27. As was suggested by the earlier quotation from Arendt, the originating principles have been many and diverse.
28. It was about now that an ugly story began to circulate, originating with the manor's servants.
29. Infection Purulent infection of the cervical muscle planes can occur, the infection usually originating from foci in pharynx or mouth.
30. A rust or prune juice in nasal discharge colour indicates blood originating from lower respiratory tract.
More similar words: originate, originally, aboriginal, originality, origin, fascinating, imagination, destination, procrastination, obstinate, combination, inclination, rumination, domination, nomination, abomination, examination, culmination, pollination, rating, desalination, extermination, recrimination, contamination, creating, operating, discrimination, placating, devastating, excruciating.