Random good picture Not show
1. There was a tinge of sadness in her voice.
2. His skin had an unhealthy greyish tinge.
3. I detected a tinge of envy in her tone.
4. Do I detect a tinge of irony?
5. There was a faint pink tinge to the sky.
6. This glass has a greenish tinge.
7. Her skin had a bluish tinge .
8. The sky had a slight pink tinge to it.
9. There was a tinge of condescension in her greeting.
10. I have a tinge of regret that I didn't accept her offer.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Could there have been a slight tinge of envy in Eva's voice?
12. The paper had a yellowish tinge because it was so old.
13. Ultrafine powder with a rosy tinge gives the skin warmth and luminosity.
14. It bore a tinge of anarchism and socialism.
15. She had a tinge of sadness in her voice.
16. It had a blue tinge to it.
17. Their white plumage often has a tinge of pink.
18. There was a yellow tinge to their skin.
19. The strange tinge of male fingers in the suds.
20. There was a tinge of sarcasm in his voice.
21. His green eyes were taking on a bluish tinge and hers were going green with so much exchanging of deep looks.
22. That faint reddish tinge in his fair hair - did you notice that?
23. Heavy rock with a tinge of funk that still sounds fresh and exciting today.
24. The symbols had a tinge of feminine superiority, an aura of vast power that was taken for granted.
25. An overdose of sun, sea, sand and chlorine can give lighter hair a green tinge.
26. For the first time since her pregnancy I felt a tinge of worry about other men.
27. The red maples, at the edge of the clearing, have a reddish tinge.
28. Felipe drove in silence and they were soon back - a fact that brought a slight tinge of regret to her face.
29. Her dark brown hair was neatly cut and waved around her face; there was only a slight tinge of grey.
30. Grolux tubes are great for promoting plant growth, but they do give everything a pinkish tinge.
More similar words: finger, singer, impinge, infringe, ingenuity, in general, ingenuous, voting, rating, testing, fitting, hunting, setting, something else, shooting, forgetting, blotting, awaiting, operating, parenting, exciting, existing, creating, glinting, lighting, reporting, placating, marketing, accounting, continuing.