Random good picture Not show
3. The water was bubbling gently in the pan.
4. The roasting pan scours better than pot.
5. The eggs were frying in the pan.
6. We'll have to see how things pan out.
7. Brown the mince in a frying pan.
8. Out of the frying pan into the fire.
9. I have never heard her pan anyone.
10. He started tipping beans into a pan.
11. Cube the apples before putting them in the pan.
12. Swirl a little oil around the frying pan.
13. This pan smells of fish.
14. He started tipping the pea pods into a pan.
15. She fried the eggs in a frying pan.
16. Fill a pan half full of water.
17. Grease the pan before you pour the batter in.
18. Empty the contents of the pan into the sieve.
19. The sausages are sizzling in the pan.
20. I dropped a pan of boiling water and scalded my leg.
21. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water.
22. Add the rice to the pan and cook until it becomes opaque.
23. Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir the sauce.sentencedict.com
24. The iron pan was covered with white enamel.
25. The potatoes browned in the pan.
26. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile,(sentencedict.com) heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
27. He's been asked to make a sequel to "Peter Pan".
28. Pour away as much fat as possible from the roasting pan.
29. Sprinkle the meat with salt and place in the pan.
30. Once, she walloped me over the head with a frying pan.