Random good picture Not show
1. The tablets brought temporary respite from the excruciating pain.
2. When I bend my arm, the pain is excruciating.
3. He died after five days of excruciating torture.
4. The pain in my back was excruciating.
5. I was in excruciating pain and one leg wouldn't move.
6. His confession, when it came, was excruciating.
7. There was a moment of excruciating silence.
8. He has excruciating backache.
9. Joseph Lewis, an ivory turner, suffered excruciating poverty.
10. The pain in my knee was excruciating.
11. It was bothersome, but not excruciating.
12. Excruciating pain stabbed up into his groin.
13. Witnesses described the brutal attack in excruciating detail.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Sometimes excruciating back pain, or chronic stomach trouble.
15. The next few years were marked by excruciating poverty.
16. Meanwhile, the boredom is excruciating.
17. The fix is simple but excruciating for Tandem to say - reboot the system.
18. As the years went by and the excruciating physical pain continued, the woman became understandably more and more depressed and anxious.
19. With excruciating slowness and delicacy he sucked it before running his tongue in the space between the last two toes.
20. She groaned,[sentencedict.com] suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
21. He's an excruciating bore.
22. Then with excruciating slowness he relaxed his hold, allowing her to back away a pace.
23. The show hinges on this excruciating balance, hanging on Pennington's earnest performance.
24. Searing, excruciating agony ripped through his hand and up his arm until it seemed to engulf his entire body.
25. An excruciating pain in her head and stabbing agony in one ankle.
26. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
27. Helen described the events of the night before in excruciating detail.
28. Sontag is certainly right that in our time human thought has reached a point of excruciating complexity.
29. Their crews are prostrate in the shade, trying to escape the excruciating, oven heat.
30. When describing their feelings about writing, my clients have used such words as agonizing, excruciating, and torturous.
More similar words: crucial, exciting, association, appreciation, renunciation, constructing, rating, operating, creating, devastating, fascinating, concentrating, electroplating, scrutiny, emaciated, associate, associated, depreciate, excluding, radiation, alleviation, variation, initiative, negotiation, Latin, voting, setting, testing, hunting, awaiting.