Random good picture Not show
1) Her body bloated and puffed up till pain seemed to burst out through her skin.
2) The cow's stomach was bloated from eating the wet fodder.
3) I felt bloated after the huge meal they'd served.
4) I feel really bloated after that meal.
5) The great success has bloated her ego to an alarming degree.
6) His face was bloated.
7) Even their baby is bloated,(http://sentencedict.com/bloated.html) and wanting more.
8) I felt so bloated after Thanksgiving dinner.
9) The federal bureaucracy has been bloated.
10) Many stocks traded at bloated prices.
11) If inventories get too bloated, manufacturers generally halt production and slash their work forces to stay more in line with demand.
12) Now he was overweight with a bloated, unshaven face and his unwashed brown hair fell untidily on to his hunched shoulders.
13) I feel really bloated. I wish I hadn't eaten so much.
14) There were clouds now, bloated and purply black,(Sentencedict.com) the sky pressing down hard.
15) Gobbla, his hugely bloated and eternally hungry Cave Squig would feed well.
16) Archie suddenly loomed over me, his bloated Zeppelin figure blocking out what little light there was.
17) He fell onto the sofa, his stomach bloated with food.
18) This explains why public organizations get so bloated: our budget systems actually encourage every public manager to waste money.
19) The unit looks like a bloated potholder, about 5 by 7 inches and little more than a inch thick.
20) Now they were bloated bodies rising to the surface just in time to give the serial killer away.
21) Water washed off her bloated face, eyes bulged, an aborted gasp, her nose and upper lip already gone.
22) Diners do not want to leave the table feeling bloated.
23) I've had so much to eat I feel absolutely bloated.
24) Santa's first shock came from the tape measure - the Claus tum measured a bloated 47 inches.
25) Beneath a top hat his face is pasty and bloated.
26) My ribs were sore when I coughed, my tummy was bloated and painful, and I felt so miserable.
27) But a tonic for the solemn seriousness of the bloated music of the time.
28) Once there they gorge themselves until they are so bloated they can hardly take off.
29) They were thirsty and starving, vacant-eyed beasts with bellies bloated from hunger and protruding ribs.
30) At each meal she willingly cleaned her plate, eating ice cream and fried chicken until she felt bloated.
More similar words: float, loathe, educated, related, defeated, agitated, permeated, isolated, unabated, decorated, truncated, dedicated, emaciated, insulated, laminated, estimated, irritated, related to, subjugated, modulated, cultivated, variegated, integrated, repudiated, associated, complicated, inebriated, repeatedly, designated, elaborated.