Random good picture Not show
1. They are very accommodating to foreign visitors.
2. The aircraft is capable of accommodating 28 passengers.
3. David was gentle, generous and accommodating to a fault.
4. The warder was always accommodating in allowing visitors in.
5. Nor was Woosnam accommodating on the way home.
6. Most of the hotel staff was very accommodating.
7. Nigel changed tack and his tone became more accommodating.
8. Large bedrooms with two large beds accommodating the family for little or no extra cost means revenue from extra meals and drinks.
9. But the silent, accommodating majorities on both sides will get on with the business of addressing the broader problems.
10. Adults, however, have greater difficulty in accommodating their views to the miracles' of modern technology.
11. She's so nice and accommodating, I'm afraid people will take advantage of her.
12. It is that they are so flexible, so accommodating, especially in some of the newer forms.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The complex, consisting of 37 houses each accommodating five students, provides high quality accommodation for 185 postgraduate students.
14. Those familiar with hand-jamming will find this quite accommodating, well-furnished as it is with excellent placements.
15. I have talked about interpretation which is accommodating so that it yields implications for language teaching.
16. The oil industry is still accommodating itself to its new size following the 1979 price hike.
17. There are peaceful solutions to accommodating both smokers and nonsmokers.
18. The culture is about accepting the statusquo, about accommodating to the demands of the industrial system.
19. He was very accommodating, always asking if I needed anything.
20. I'm sure she'll help you - she's always very accommodating.
21. Community Based Planners will have to consider alternatives to accommodating the needs of those living in more rural areas.
22. Every one of them insists our public policies must do a better job of supporting and accommodating and encouraging the family.
23. The rear end of the console can be detached in order to transform the two individual rear seats into a bench accommodating three.
24. Obviously, there is room for debate about the means of achieving those objectives and how accommodating our criteria should be.
25. As this is more than a fair reflection of Sri Lanka's strengths and weaknesses, it was all very accommodating.
26. Tropical marine invertebrates, unlike marine fish which are notoriously difficult to successfully breed in captivity, are far more accommodating.
27. Loess is a clay that is easily cut and holds its shape; it can be incredibly accommodating as a building material.
28. The concept of practical consciousness is especially helpful in accommodating this commonplace fact.
29. The collector of customs was deposed in favor of a more accommodating administrator.
30. Doyle, he suspected, would have respected him more if he had occasionally been less accommodating.
More similar words: accommodate, accounting, commodity, incommodious, according, according to, recommendation, rating, operating, creating, placating, fascinating, devastating, excruciating, concentrating, electroplating, to date, up to date, be good at, in common, commonly, common good, tobacco, accompany, account, accolade, account for, accord with, on account of, accomplishment.