Random good picture Not show
1. The consultant committee meet once a year.
2. The consultant who suggested using spamming to raise the company's profile has been fired.
3. He was happy to act as a consultant to the company.
4. He is a consultant on law affairs to the mayor.
5. He is now a consultant psychologist with a major London hospital.
6. She works as a consultant for a design company.
7. He was consultant rheumatologist at the Royal Hampshire Hospital.
8. I've decided to set up shop as a consultant.
9. He was a consultant physician by profession.
10. He set up shop as an independent PR consultant.
11. She is now a hospital consultant.
12. He is currently engaged as a consultant.
13. We brought in a management consultant to sort out the mess.
14. Each specialist consultant has a team of doctors under him.
15. He was a consultant physician, a serious man dedicated to his calling.
16. After the clinical examination, the consultant invited his students to put forward any suggestions they had kicked about the nature of the disease.
17. The consultant seeks to match up jobless professionals with small companies in need of expertise.
18. A style consultant will demonstrate how to dress to impress.
19. Shirley's brother is now a consultant heart surgeon in Sweden.
20. The consultant committee met at the call of the chairman.
21. The spy's cover was that she was a consultant engineer.
22. West Merchant Bank is financial consultant.
23. Better yet,(http://sentencedict.com/consultant.html) talk to a good financial consultant.
24. Louisville Housing Services employs only one half-time consultant.
25. Subjects- Patients referred to consultant outpatient clinics.
26. The consultant also recommends lift charges to higher elevations.
27. Morris is a Democratic media consultant.
28. In her new job she travels worldwide as a consultant.
29. I don't envisage I will take an executive role, but rather become a consultant on merchandise and marketing.
30. A hospital registrar is of a lower rank than a consultant.
More similar words: consult, constant, simultaneously, consume, consumer, consensus, consumption, insulated, result, result in, as a result, as a result of, result from, instant, distant, instantly, reluctant, important, assistant, CONS, substantial, importantly, substantially, consist, consent, consider, consist of, consist in, construct, constraint.