Random good picture Not show
1. The consultant who suggested using spamming to raise the company's profile has been fired.
2. He was happy to act as a consultant to the company.
3. He is a consultant on law affairs to the mayor.
4. He is now a consultant psychologist with a major London hospital.
5. The consultant committee meet once a year.
6. We brought in a management consultant to sort out the mess.
7. Each specialist consultant has a team of doctors under him.
8. She works as a consultant for a design company.
9. He was a consultant physician, a serious man dedicated to his calling.
10. He was consultant rheumatologist at the Royal Hampshire Hospital.
11. After the clinical examination, the consultant invited his students to put forward any suggestions they had kicked about the nature of the disease.
12. The consultant seeks to match up jobless professionals with small companies in need of expertise.
13. I've decided to set up shop as a consultant.
14. A style consultant will demonstrate how to dress to impress.
15. Shirley's brother is now a consultant heart surgeon in Sweden.
16. He was a consultant physician by profession.
17. He set up shop as an independent PR consultant.
18. She is now a hospital consultant.
19. He is currently engaged as a consultant.
20. The consultant committee met at the call of the chairman.
21. The spy's cover was that she was a consultant engineer.
22. Since then,(http://sentencedict.com/consultant.html) he has acted as consultant to many of the biggest amp manufacturers in the world.
23. Alex Castellanos, the Republican media consultant who worked for Texas Sen.
24. A consultant had urged the executives to view Texaco as a jar of different-colored jelly beans, each one unique and valuable.
25. In her new job she travels worldwide as a consultant.
26. I don't envisage I will take an executive role, but rather become a consultant on merchandise and marketing.
27. A hospital registrar is of a lower rank than a consultant.
28. Frequently the systems planning team also includes an outside consultant.
29. However, Truman was persuaded by Acheson to appoint Dulles in April 1950 as consultant on foreign affairs.
30. Twenty two required biopsies but in only three cases was the final diagnosis different from that initially suggested by the consultant.
More similar words: consult, constant, simultaneously, consume, consumer, consensus, consumption, insulated, result, result in, as a result, as a result of, result from, instant, distant, instantly, reluctant, important, assistant, CONS, substantial, importantly, substantially, consist, consent, consider, consist of, consist in, construct, constraint.