Random good picture Not show
1. Alternative medicines are now winning greater acceptance among doctors.
2. It may be necessary to make alternative arrangements.
3. We had no alternative but to fire Gibson.
4. Is there a credible alternative to the nuclear deterrent?
5. I had no alternative but to accept his offer.
6. Amalgamation was the only alternative to going bankrupt.
7. Motorists are advised to find an alternative route.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Is there a viable alternative to prison?
9. Have you got an alternative suggestion?
10. Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
11. The magazine likes to publish articles with alternative viewpoints.
12. We returned by the alternative road.
13. We have no alternative but to...
14. Some alternative treatments may prove highly beneficial.
15. Have you any alternative suggestions ?
16. We need to try alternative approaches to the problem.
17. New ways to treat arthritis may provide an alternative to painkillers.
18. Many support the former alternative, but personally I favour the latter .
19. Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
20. The local authority may assist you to obtain alternative accommodation.
21. There is a vegetarian alternative on the menu every day.
22. Group counselling is used as an alternative idea to punishment.
23. There was no alternative for them to vote in favor.
24. There must be an alternative to people sleeping on the streets.
25. Government funding of alternative health care is virtually non-existent.
26. Doctors these days tend to be more open-minded about alternative medicine.
27. Housework is negatively valued as a retreat from a disliked alternative — employment work.
28. The difficulties women encounter with their doctors partly explain why so many of us are looking to alternative therapies.
29. The way was blocked, so we went by an alternative road.
30. He listened patiently to what we all had to say before putting across an alternative point of view.
More similar words: international, native, alter, external, internal, relative, narrative, innovative, initiative, cooperative, relatively, legislative, conservative, representative, administrative, filter, shelter, filtering, western, eastern, pattern, Internet, motive, active, nation, incentive, actively, zonation, national, donation.