Random good picture Not show
1. We must coordinate our operations with theirs.
2. We need someone to coordinate the whole campaign.
3. Maybe we can coordinate the relation of them.
4. In 1970, a federal agency was created to coordinate governmental action to protect environment.
5. Theoretically, Damian's the boss, but I coordinate the team on a day-to-day basis.
6. Try to coordinate the movements of your arms and legs.
7. You might coordinate your curtains and cushions.
8. We should coordinate what we will say.
9. Sales reps meet up monthly to coordinate their work.
10. We try to coordinate our activities with those of other groups.
11. You must coordinate what you said with what you did.
12. I couldn't get my brain to function or coordinate my muscles.
13. The army, navy and air forces are coordinate armed services.
14. A standing committee was established to coordinate the army and navy.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. We coordinate the reports from the overseas divisions, and send them on to headquarters in Athens.
16. They appointed a new manager to coordinate the work of the team.
17. You must coordinate the movements of your arms and legs when swimming.
18. A housing association will coordinate and supervise development activity.
19. Figure 4.23 A right-handed coordinate system.
20. A manager's main task is to coordinate the collaborative efforts of a number of people.
21. The ability to coordinate several activities at once and to quickly analyze and resolve specific problems is important.
22. The different local councils coordinate their activities with varying regularity and a number of national meetings have taken place.
23. Electronic data processing managers direct, plan, and coordinate data processing activities.
24. Cooperation between teachers and parents is essential to coordinate parallel responses for the child at home and at school.
25. In the sentence 'It stopped raining and the sun came out', 'It stopped raining' and 'the sun came out' are both coordinate clauses, joined by the word 'and'.
26. They spend several weeks each year undergoing intensive treatment which enables them to coordinate their limbs better.
27. A command post was operating in Rukaramu. During emergencies,(Sentencedict.com) the Muyira sector is used to coordinate supplies.
28. Equations between tensors have the property that they remain valid under the general transformations between Gaussian coordinate systems in curved space-time.
29. Getting dressed consists of a complex sequence of movements depending on the patient's ability to balance and coordinate his actions.
30. At the point of final sales too, trading companies coordinate the activities of group members in retail distribution.
More similar words: coordinator, recording, according, according to, dominate, eliminate, laminated, decaffeinated, regarding, in a word, cooperate, cooperate with, inclination, nomination, combination, fascinating, Senate, donate, discrimination, in accordance with, resonate, fortunately, building materials, cookie, door, floor, outdoor, doorway, verdict, cooperative.