Random good picture Not show
1. The campaign needs an effective coordinator.
2. We've just appointed a coordinator who will oversee the whole project.
3. The quality assurance coordinator pro-posed to remedy that.
4. Morgan Stanley will act as co-global coordinator.
5. His wife, Darlene, was a fashion stylist and coordinator.
6. This is Ms. Darnell, the hospital's nursing coordinator.
7. Auburn offensive coordinator Rodney Allison said.
8. Offensive coordinator Rob Green was named interim coach.
9. Dungy recently hired David Shula as offensive coordinator.
10. For more information, contact Barbara Griffith, coordinator of early childhood,(sentencedict.com) at 410-222-5441.
11. He was the Seahawks' defensive coordinator for three years, and last season, he was defensive coordinator at Tampa Bay.
12. As defensive coordinator of the Falcons he called for single coverage on Bruce last week.
13. In his capacity as world-wide planning coordinator, Mueller had been invited by Nate Cocello to attend the meeting as an observer.
14. He is offensive coordinator and acting athletic director at South Mountain High.
15. Dave Campo is the Cowboys' third defensive coordinator in four years.
16. It was a good call by much-criticized offensive coordinator Marc Trestman, and the 49ers were in business.
17. He did not admit to authorship until offensive coordinator Marc Trestman mentioned it.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The Change Coordinator will inform the person who requested the change that it has been implemented.
19. Jane, the publications coordinator described earlier in this chapter, presented an example illustrating the folly of going by the book.
20. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, headed by the Emergency Relief Coordinator, coordinates all UN emergency relief.
21. Rosie's a really together person - she'll be great as the coordinator.
22. M that he began to gain recognition as an offensive coordinator with an effective wide-open attack and the ability to groom quarterbacks.
23. Later, he gave me a chance to be a defensive coordinator, and I had no experience at that, either.
24. The building also houses the relevant staff, including the senior lecturer who is the college's special needs coordinator.
25. Fien is no stranger to Tormey, who recruited him when he was defensive coordinator at Washington.
26. Two years later she gained paid work as an advocacy coordinator with responsibility for recruiting and training volunteers.
27. General practitioners and the main specialties were represented on the committee, which was chaired by the local coordinator.
28. Walsh returns as an administrative assistant to Seifert and will work closely with second-year offensive coordinator Marc Trestman.
29. It also opened a concierge desk selling tickets to area events and hired a tour coordinator fluent in five languages.
30. Lantz resigned effective immediately after nine years as head coach. Offensive coordinator Rob Green was named interim coach.
More similar words: coordinate, according, recording, according to, senator, regarding, in a word, operator, educator, elevator, predator, dominate, indicator, regulator, eliminate, laminated, regulatory, laboratory, legislator, inclination, nomination, combination, fascinating, investigator, conciliatory, refrigerator, administrator, decaffeinated, discrimination, in accordance with.