Random good picture Not show
1. The meeting seemed to be endless, but I extricated myself by saying I had to catch a plane.
2. He extricated himself from a difficult situation.
3. The bird had to be extricated from the netting.
4. Iain, skipping his father, then extricated them by trailing the jack and adding perfect drawing shots to collect a four.
5. Firemen with metal cutters extricated him - and the lavatory bowl - from the train.
6. His quick wit extricated himself from the embarrassing situation.
7. He was pleased that at last he was extricated.
8. He finally extricated himself from the predicament.
9. The boy extricated the bird from the net.
10. As it was, she extricated herself from her mingled impulse to deny and question, and said, almost raspingly : "Yes(sentencedict.com), it is too bad."
11. She extricated herself from her mingled impulse to deny and question.
12. We should have extricated most unprofitable large and medium - sized State - owned enterprises from their predicament.
13. She felt a hopelessness of their even being extricated together from that forlorn place.
14. She extricated herself from her mingled impulse to deny and guestion.
15. The two great - coated gentlemen had extricated and shaken their ears like huge water - dogs.
16. She finished scribbling her details on the back of the old envelope that she had extricated from her bag.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. By nightfall all the rifle companies had been over-run; some sections, and platoons from these companies extricated themselves at nightfall.
18. It was, in fact, two of the bandsmen who extricated me by linking their hands under my armpits.
19. The wrecked car had to be lifted before the driver could be extricated.
20. The wrecked ear had to be lifted from the ditch before the driver could be extricated.
21. Please do not seek for me, because I already extricated.
22. The damage, however , often begins only when a survivor is extricated.
More similar words: extricate, inextricably, intricate, fabricated, extraterrestrial, fabricate, lubricate, triplicate, dedicated, prevaricate, categorical, vindicated, complicated, implicated, categorically, intoxicated, domesticated, authenticated, sophisticated, unsophisticated, extrinsic, extracted, extravasate, extrapolate, theatrical, intricacy, caricature, extraterritoriality, electrical, fabrication.