Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke on behalf of the plan.
2. I paid the money on your behalf.
3. l want to thank you on my husband's behalf.
4. He spoke in behalf of the plan.
5. He lobbied on behalf of businessmen.
6. My remark is on behalf of the workers.
7. I am appealing on behalf of the famine victims .
8. On behalf of the entire company, I would like to thank you for all your work.
9. On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you.
10. Oh, don't go to any trouble on my behalf.
11. She was nominated to speak on our behalf.
12. We collected money in behalf of the homeless.
13. Will you exercise your influence on my behalf?
14. Appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf.
15. The King intervened personally on behalf of the children.
16. She was tireless in her efforts on our behalf.
17. I am acting on behalf of the bank.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Don't trouble to do it on my behalf.
19. Don't worry on my behalf.
20. They campaigned on behalf of asylum seekers.
21. She invested the money on behalf of her ward.
22. I am here to accept the award on Ms. Winslet's behalf.
23. Unfortunately, George cannot be with us today so I am pleased to accept this award on his behalf.
24. The fraud depended on hundreds of bank accounts being opened on behalf of straw men.
25. Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
26. She made an emotional public appeal on her son's behalf.
27. She asked the doctor to speak to her parents on her behalf.
28. During his twelve years in Congress he has tussled with the chemical, drug and power companies on behalf of the ordinary person's right to breathe clean air.
29. The task of the union representative is to fight on behalf of the members.
30. They asked my father to intercede with the king on their behalf.