Random good picture Not show
1. These animals are only partly domesticated.
2. Cows were domesticated to provide us with milk.
3. The domesticated cat retains its predatory instincts.
4. He is thoroughly domesticated and cooks a delicious chicken casserole.
5. She was fully domesticated by then,washing the dishes and taking out the garbage.
6. The donkey is a domesticated form of the African wild ass.
7. Cattle were first domesticated in Neolithic times.
8. Since they had their baby they've both quite domesticated.
9. He's become a lot more domesticated since his marriage.
10. Ray's very domesticated and even likes baking cakes.
11. Dogs were probably the first animals to be domesticated.
12. We domesticated the dog to help us with hunting.
13. They've become a lot more domesticated since they got married.
14. Mum wasn't very domesticated.
15. When was the cat first domesticated?
16. Simultaneously, photography was both domesticated and industrialised.
17. Cheers, Ellie, you've quite domesticated him.
18. In a sense, they domesticated us.
19. Desmond Morris interprets the behaviour of domesticated horses, and reveals it as being much the same as their wild ancestors.
20. But perhaps with her looks she wasn't the domesticated sort.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Bradley admits it is possible that humans domesticated an animal, and moved with it.
22. Since they had their baby they've both become quite domesticated.
23. The wheat is one of the most important plants to be domesticated.
24. Studies have shown that game animals, principally venison, are more efficient land users than domesticated livestock.
25. Bradley concludes that the animals descended from two separate groups of common ancestors, domesticated at roughly the same time.
26. Gardens contrived to divert the power of botanical growth into the tame artifacts of domesticated crops.
27. Other considerations for siting Neolithic settlements included good water and soil, and convenient pasture land for newly domesticated animals.
28. As well as those mentioned, there are others too that have been domesticated over the centuries providing food, clothing and transportation.
29. Such debris from the practice of fishing leads to great suffering among wildlife and also among domesticated animals.
30. Therefore I find them incomparably more beautiful than the domesticated varieties.
More similar words: domestic, sophisticated, unsophisticated, dedicated, estimated, complicated, gesticulate, majestic, educated, truncated, abdicate, dedicate, delicate, indicate, statistical, estimate, aesthetically, eradicate, intricate, vindicate, implicate, fabricate, predicate, esterification, intoxicate, adjudicate, communicate, prevaricate, investigate, enthusiastically.