Synonym: elaborateness, elaboration, involution. Similar words: intricate, efficacy, delicacy, eccentric, ventricle, geocentric, egocentric, intrigue. Meaning: ['ɪntrɪkəsɪ] n. marked by elaborately complex detail.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The price depends on the intricacy of the work.
(2) The song has a jazz-like intricacy of rhythm.
(3) Spens' determination to master the intricacy of the law undoubtedly contributed to his strain.
(4) Bidding results comprise multitudinous and intricacy effective factors. Analysing is difficult for its fuzzy information.
(5) In software engineering, the degree of complication of a system or system component, determined by such factors as the number and intricacy of interfaces, the number and intricacy of conditional branches, the degree of nesting, the types of data structures[sentencedict.com], and other system characteristics.
(6) He had stood in front of it and pinched himself, observing the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child.
(7) Overall. the biology of the Chesapeake was clearly of an intricacy beyond present comprehension.
(8) Therefore the demands on crisis managers are rising too proportionally with the intricacy of the situation.
(9) P. D. James has gained an enviable reputation for creating detective stories of uncommon depth and intricacy, combined with the sort of humanity and perceptiveness found only in the finest novelists.
(10) The best designs, however , are those strong and simple forms which exclude intricacy.
(11) TOWARDS the end of the 11th century, while tardy Europeans kept time with sundials, Su Sung of China completed his masterpiece: a water clock of great intricacy and accuracy.
(12) The work shows a suitable interplay of scope of inquiry and intricacy of discussion.
(13) Even the most complicated computer man has yet built can't compare in intricacy with the brain.
(14) There is no divine mind or plan behind the order and intricacy of the natural world.
More similar words: intricate, efficacy, delicacy, eccentric, ventricle, geocentric, egocentric, intrigue, heliocentric, extricate, theatrical, intrigued, intrinsic, electrical, intriguing, symmetrical, obstetrical, diametrically, inextricably, perspicacity, perspicacious, intimacy, trick, metric, tricky, strict, trickle, triceps, contrive, contrite.