Random good picture Not show
1. The evidence clearly implicated him in the crime.
2. He was implicated in a conspiracy.
3. The allegations implicated Abe to such an extent he was forced to resign.
4. These groups are very strongly implicated in the violence.
5. Alexander was implicated in the robbery.
6. Senior officials were implicated in the scandal.
7. Three police officers are implicated in the cover-up.
8. I heard that he was implicated in the murder.
9. Free radicals have been implicated in cancer and many other serious diseases.
10. Viruses are known to be implicated in the development of some cancers.
11. The President was implicated in the cover-up and forced to resign.
12. He was implicated in a murder,(Sentencedict.com)and sooner or later they would pick him up.
13. The police found a letter which implicated him in the robbery.
14. Sexually transmitted diseases have long been implicated in infertility.
15. The suspect implicated two other men in the robbery.
16. Rats, moles, and household pets were implicated.
17. Above average temperatures were also implicated in these incidents.
18. She has been implicated in the uproar over the firing of seven veteran employees of the White House travel office.
19. Myofibroblasts have been implicated in fibrous reactions in a wide range of pathological conditions, including fibrosing conditions of the large bowel.
20. Seafood is increasingly implicated as the source of the hepatitis A virus.
21. But if she wasn't implicated in the murder, what the hell was the ring doing there?
22. A third illustration is asbestos manufacture, which is implicated in fatal illness amongst employees and others.
23. No other concomitant infective agents have been implicated in the course of the disease to date.
24. He was obliged to resign when one of his own aides was implicated in a financial scandal.
25. He was interned but,as he was in no way implicated in war crimes,was released.
26. The data presented here suggest that social network structure is implicated in processes of linguistic change in at least two ways.
27. Melancia, who had been appointed to the post in mid-1987, had been implicated in a financial scandal in February 1990.
28. Members of all political parties, including the ex-Communists, are implicated in the scandal.
29. Perinatal complications among babies born with an inherited predisposition towards schizophrenia may be implicated in the later manifestation of this disorder.
30. Problems with E. coli in fast-food hamburgers and in fresh cider have implicated commercial food handlers.
More similar words: implicate, complicated, implication, replicate, simplification, triplicate, implicit, supplication, application, delicate, dedicated, delicatessen, intoxicated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, simplify, accomplice, complicity, replica, applicable, inexplicable, publication, educated, located, truncated, abdicate, indicate, dedicate, predicate.