Random good picture Not show
1. All four claim that officers fabricated evidence against them.
2. They fabricated evidence and threatened witnesses.
3. She fabricated a good excuse for staying home.
4. The rumour was fabricated by the enemy radio station.
5. He was late, so he fabricated an excuse to avoid trouble.
6. Fresh evidence suggests that the statement had been fabricated.
7. He claims that the police fabricated evidence against him.
8. The finest crafts people fabricated this golden ring.
9. The prisoner claimed the police had fabricated his confession.
10. All the tools are fabricated from high quality steel.
11. The evidence was totally fabricated.
12. The excuse for her absence was obviously fabricated.
13. This picture was fabricated about with a girdle.
14. Eleven key officials were hanged on fabricated charges.
15. This refrigerator is fabricated from parts made in different factories.
16. It was a very entertaining, albeit fabricated, film.
17. The onyx was shipped to Tijuana to be fabricated into bookends, chessmen and other tourist kitsch.sentencedict.com/fabricated.html
18. All fabricated by his publicists, before his new movie came out.
19. I wonder sometimes, wonder how much is fabricated and how much is truth.
20. Many groups have fabricated devices for diverse applications and using a variety of different techniques.
21. Health officials alleged that he had fabricated test results and lied about the dosages of a Debendox ingredient in tests on rabbits.
22. Through large-scale paintings, drawings and fabricated three-dimensional objects, she addresses the stereotypes society often imposes on such people.
23. The reason he gave for his absence was obviously fabricated.
24. The defence was that the records of the interviews were fabricated by the police.
25. But the Court of Appeal quashed his conviction and accepted that the woman probably faked her injuries and fabricated the allegations.
26. These multiprocessors will do three instructions per cycle and will be fabricated in a three-level metal process.
27. The squad was disbanded in June after trials collapsed amid allegations that officers fabricated evidence.
28. The WTO insists these concerns are either exaggerated or fabricated.
29. He subsequently alleged that the lab had produced sloppy, misleading or fabricated evidence in a number of major probes.
30. Even the brush or other instruments could be employed freely, the whole image fabricated to convey a sense of handling.
More similar words: fabricate, fabrication, fabric, lubricate, bric-a-brac, intricate, extricate, dedicated, prevaricate, complicated, vindicated, implicated, categorically, intoxicated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, lubricant, caricature, inebriated, prevarication, educated, located, dedicate, abdicate, delicate, indicate, truncated, eradicate, replicate.