Random good picture Not show
1) His story was a complete fabrication.
2) Of course, it might all be complete fabrication.
3) Her story was a complete fabrication from start to finish.
4) This story is total fabrication.
5) But if the allegation is hearsay or pure fabrication, Walenski is being railroaded.
6) But unless there is gross exaggeration or fabrication of symptoms, these should not he described as Meadow's syndrome.
7) The list was a practical joke, a complete fabrication yes a happening even.
8) Excellent experimental facilities exist for CAD, fabrication, and assessment of integrated circuits.
9) The Dante Drawings are more traditional in fabrication, the images being rubbed-off transfers from newspaper and magazine prints.
10) It was a story that was tinged with fabrication, told by a notorious liar with a warped sense of reality.
11) It was an elaborate fabrication to cover up the murder.
12) A major review of existing modules in the fabrication and welding area is now under way.
13) This is especially evident in prototype fabrication and die development.
14) A bipolar transistor and its fabrication are described.
15) B:I hope it's an out and out fabrication.
16) But it is a fabrication; Mahan never wrote it.
17) As a new fabrication technology ,[http://sentencedict.com/fabrication.html] micro electroforming i.
18) Feign suggests false representation or fictitious fabrication.
19) The evidence he gave in court was a complete fabrication.
20) Everything that was written about me in that article was a fabrication.
21) A new one has to be built from scratch but fabrication can only start when plans are eventually acquired from York.
22) The process engineering people collected statistical data on 17 parameters involved in the fabrication of thin film circuits.
23) International sponsors the team jointly with one of its key clients, offshore fabrication group McDermott International.
24) There were often small variations in the assembly and fabrication of otherwise similar pieces.
25) When interviewed by complaints department officers he made similar allegations about fabrication of admissions.
26) Semi chips are a gas Swanson is also involved in studies on fabrication techniques for III/V ICs.
27) A report about abuse at the school was found to be a fabrication.
28) For example, the degree in Microelectronics requires emphasis on integrated circuit design,[Sentencedict.com] integrated circuit fabrication and systems applications.
29) These mills have since provided a source for material, inspiration, fabrication and construction.
30) The defense said that the victim's story was a total fabrication designed to get revenge.
More similar words: fabricate, prevarication, fabric, ratification, gratification, bric-a-brac, self-gratification, dedication, fornication, indication, medication, vindication, supplication, unification, edification, implication, publication, deification, notification, complication, application, purification, ramification, intoxication, communication, modification, certification, rectification, qualification, clarification.