Random good picture Not show
1. They plan to fabricate a cinema next year.
2. The discs are expensive to fabricate.
3. At their small workshop, they fabricate parts for jet engines.
4. Now she could fabricate for herself rich and happy memories.
5. Objective To fabricate submucosal tissue substitute in vitro.
6. To design, fabricate and repair test fixture.
7. Compound surfaces are more difficult and expensive to fabricate.
8. The main behavior is as follows, fabricate the false bill, intend to expand or narrow the objective fact, increase and decrease the cost wantonly , make up profit, etc.
9. Finally we use FR4 to fabricate the antenna and use the vector network analyzer to measure the reflect coefficient, antenna impedance and the antennas pattern in the chamber.
10. In order to fabricate rubber packing oil satisfied with some standards, extract oil, a byproduct during solvent refining of lubricating oil, was refined using N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone(NMP).
11. In this project, students will fabricate composite materials using different high performance fibres and lay-up designs.
12. Conclusion It is feasible to fabricate injectable EHT in vitro.
13. Describe the materials and processes used to fabricate this design.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. We fabricate slightly deformed fused-silica microspheres in which whispering gallery modes possess remarkably directional escape emission from the microsphere boundary.
15. A new technique to fabricate silicon condenser microphone is presented.
16. WE prefers to fabricate multilayer piezoelectric ceramics in-house for ultrasonic motor application. The corresponding material technology and fabrication process will be investigated.
17. A new method to fabricate aspherical compound lens was proposed.
18. To fabricate spare parts and ordering of tools the support of production.
19. Prosecution witnesses were allegedly tortured or subjected to other pressure to fabricate evidence against them.
20. No less universal is their reliance on precious metals to fabricate them.
21. If there's one thing Chao Po - tao can do , it's to fabricate rumours!
22. This circuit is of independence and perfectibility, hence can be used to fabricate Deka-Value logic systems and implement any Deka-Value combinatorial logic and temporal logic.
23. The paper respectively studies the principles and features for profiling attachment and slider crank mechanism to be used as clamping apparatus to fabricate oval hand hole cover.
24. It has been shown a low cost way to fabricate large area CNTs-CNFs composite films as electrode materials for supercapacitors and capacitive deionization system.
25. In addition, a design scheme is presented to develop a micropipette puller, in order to fabricate good cell injection pipette.
26. Cables and towers are small and, therefore, easy to fabricate and erect.
27. Porous adonic aluminum oxide templates are widely used to fabricate nanowires or nanotubes of many materials.
28. Here , Captain. One of our men managed to fabricate this.
29. Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system.
30. Femtosecond laser direct writing in transparent materials and the two-photon photopolymerization technology are used to fabricate the phase-gratings and Dammann grating.
More similar words: fabric, intricate, indicate, delicate, abdicate, dedicate, vindicate, eradicate, communicate, complicated, sophisticated, communicate with, brick, abrogate, African, American, hurricane, historical, historically, hysterical, electrical, indicator, medication, indication, locate, vacate, educate, inebriated, publication, implication.