Random good picture Not show
1. The contents of portain NO, PGE in the extravasate from the mouse pleurisy were determined and the level of PGE2 in the paw was examined to explore the anti- inflammation mechanism primarily.
2. Electricity was used to extravasate blood to his new liver.
3. It avoids second time injury and helps the wound to heal. Absorbent and breathable: Made of absorbent high-molecule materials, the burn dressing can absorb extravasate immediately.
4. The tears, slaver, sweats , urine, excrement, if not mixed with blood and extravasate of inflammation, are not infectious.
5. When phage in vivo circulated at enough long period of time, some phage particles could extravasate in some organs or tissues and internalized there.
More similar words: extravagant, extrapolate, extraterrestrial, extra, extract, travail, extracting, extraneous, extradition, extricate, aggravate, extraordinary, ravage, extreme, bravado, extrovert, extremity, extremely, depravation, inextricably, travel, traveler, traveled, traverse, travesty, travelled, contravene, devastate, excavate, travel agency.