Random good picture Not show
(1) The British are considered ill-mannered, badly dressed and unsophisticated.
(2) She was quite unsophisticated in the ways of the world.
(3) They still use some relatively unsophisticated machinery.
(4) Most would have appeared undistinguished and unsophisticated, especially those ribbon developments with a restricted range of internal structures. Sentencedict.com
(5) Utterly daft and unsophisticated, it elevated Allen to the very head of the children's table - and is sheer delight.
(6) Even with such an unsophisticated method Galileo's estimates turned out to be correct to within an order of magnitude.
(7) The people of unsophisticated societies enjoy a vast range of dietary inputs.
(8) The unsophisticated and desperate ones brazened it out by maintaining a facade of affluence or normalcy by borrowing.
(9) It may look unsophisticated compared to modern high-tech cameras, but it produces fantastic pictures.
(10) I felt very ignorant and unsophisticated when I was with my brother and his university friends.
(11) This unsophisticated system will probably work very well if there are not too many large mailings over the year.
(12) The Hmong were a tough, unsophisticated tribal society whose own backyard grievances made them perfect recruits for this brutal clandestine war.
(13) There are a lot of unsophisticated investors in the market nowadays.
(14) It may be a pretty unsophisticated system, but it has worked well for over fifty years.
(15) However, unsophisticated people should not let peer pressure push them into a fad.
(16) Unsophisticated everyday language is remarkably accurate in the way it describes the spirituality of the world.
(17) Yet the Marana council members are so unsophisticated they seem unable to grasp the full impact of their actions.
(18) He was confiding , good - natured, unsophisticated, companionable.
(19) Is it unusual, unsophisticated, primitive?
(20) A slang term for an uneducated or unsophisticated investor.
(21) The nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists.
(22) It was music of a rather crude kind which unsophisticated audiences enjoyed listening to.
(23) Bangalore became a software center very recently, and so far most of what is done there is relatively unsophisticated.
(24) Certainly there are commercially available recognition units which can be plugged into home computers but they are very unsophisticated.
(25) To observe that something precious has been lost, covered over, and denied is regarded as dreadfully unsophisticated.
(26) In comparison with modern methods, it seems an incredibly slow and unsophisticated way of making cars.
(27) When she arrived in the city, she was just an unsophisticated country girl.
(28) The film itself should not be written off just because it uses unsophisticated material.
(29) This is OK for the sophisticated user, but tough on the unsophisticated.
(30) His mind always at work, Alvin pondered ways to make such programs more appealing to unsophisticated audiences.
More similar words: sophisticated, philosophical, philosophy, complicated, statistical, eristic, truncated, artistic, sadistic, realistic, estimated, dedicate, indicate, abdicate, delicate, statistics, optimistic, linguistic, altruistic, vindicate, intricate, eradicate, predicate, fabricate, communicate, gesticulate, characteristic, communicate with, device characteristic, enlisted.