Random good picture Not show
(1) Tell us exactly what happened and don't prevaricate.
(2) Didn't prevaricate but answered forthrightly and honestly.
(3) British ministers continued to prevaricate.
(4) Without a text to assist them they may prevaricate too long before facing the brutal truth.
(5) He loudly opposes torture while his Republican colleagues prevaricate.
(6) Tell us exactly what happened and do not prevaricate.
(7) Instead of admit his guilt , he prevaricate.
(8) Lu some prevaricate a few words hanged the phone.
(9) Its leaders cannot prevaricate over diplomacy for ever; ditching their anti - Semitic charter would help too.
(10) She would prevaricate(sentencedict.com/prevaricate.html), but it would be in the line of her feelings at least.
(11) There will be no point telling speakers they are using prevaricate wrongly, because usage is the main criterion for meaning.
(12) Whenever "devil" asked about China's natural childbirth, I always with "my child is natural labor" to avoid embarrassing prevaricate painstakingly digital.
(13) The Chuang Wei smiles unusually flirtatiously and kissed close Yang Tian's lips, "etc. you to can make 200 Fus prevaricate to assist of time, I assist your instinct."
(14) We now know that Rupert just might be a doddering old fool, that his son can prevaricate with the best of them, and that Wendi Deng has clearly been put on edge by the whole experience.
More similar words: prevarication, intricate, fabricate, predicate, avarice, prevail, avariciously, variegated, clarification, delicate, dedicate, abdicate, indicate, eradicate, vindicate, complicated, intoxicate, communicate, sophisticated, unsophisticated, communicate with, revamp, variety, various, crevasse, a variety, variance, variable, variation, a variety of.