Random good picture Not show
1. Marketing techniques are becoming increasingly sophisticated.
2. Clarissa's hair was swept up into a sophisticated style.
3. I never enjoys reading sophisticated novels.
4. Mark is a smart and sophisticated young man.
5. Mr. Smith is a sophisticated world traveler.
6. She was slim, svelte, and sophisticated.
7. Happy birthday to an attractive,intellectual,sophisticated and all round splendid person.
8. Thoroughly understanding the world but not sophisticated is the maturest kindness.
9. They are cheating but are sophisticated enough to avoid detection.
10. Her behaviour was a peculiar mixture of the sophisticated and the childlike.
11. Honeybees use one of the most sophisticated communication systems of any insect.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. He comes across as an intelligent, sophisticated, charmer.
13. The museum is equipped with sophisticated humidity controls.
14. British voters have become much more sophisticated.
15. It will only register on sophisticated X-ray equipment.
16. Military intelligence is gathered using sophisticated technology.
17. There was nothing subtle or sophisticated about him.
18. The airplane has a sophisticated electronic guidance system.
19. He's very suave and sophisticated.
20. Don't try to act sophisticated just be yourself.
21. She was a highly sophisticated and elegant woman.
22. Yul listened to their sophisticated, rapid-fire conversation.
23. The manager was suave and sophisticated.
24. Medical techniques are becoming more sophisticated all the time.
25. British TV commercials are glossy and sophisticated.
26. This kind of food appeals to more sophisticated palates.
27. Sophisticated statistical analysis was employed to obtain these results.
28. Children are reckoned to be more sophisticated nowadays.
29. The family are rich, and extremely sophisticated and cosmopolitan.
30. Some sign languages are very sophisticated means of communication.
More similar words: philosophical, complicated, statistical, truncated, estimated, artistic, delicate, indicate, dedicate, realistic, statistics, optimistic, communicate, characteristic, communicate with, enlisted, related, stick to, stick out, plastic, indicator, isolated, domestic, locate, educate, medication, indication, distinct, laminated, insulated.