Synonym: so much, such. Similar words: such as, suck, succeed in, successfully, much, couch, as much, touch up. Meaning: [sʌtʃ ,sətʃ] adj. of so extreme a degree or extent. adv. to so extreme a degree.
Random good picture Not show
4. Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. George Eliot
8. aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
9. We didn't reckon for having such bad weather.
10. We are averse to such noisy surroundings.
11. How can they justify paying such huge salaries?
12. We hadn't bargained on such a long wait.
13. I will not tolerate such gross interference.
14. Such actions were regarded as commonplace during the war.
15. I can hardly imagine such a scene.
16. We are glad he has made such great progress.
17. He made much of such a little matter.
18. Don't be in such a hurry.
19. What induced you to do such a foolish thing?
20. Such decisions are outside the remit of this committee.
21. Her death seemed such a senseless waste of life.
22. She has such a kind[http://Sentencedict.com], friendly personality.
23. It was the first of many such occasions.
24. It's wicked of them to say such things.
25. I've never heard such a load of garbage!
26. We lead such a humdrum life/existence.
27. We would vigorously oppose such a policy.
28. Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust and only secondly on institutions such as courts of justice and police.
29. Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barry more would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him. John Barry more, American actor, J.
More similar words: such as, suck, succeed in, successfully, much, couch, as much, touch up, in touch, touch on, as much as, much less, much more, touchdown, not much of a, keep in touch.