Random good picture Not show
(1) Pluto is the farthest planet in the solar system.
(2) Only authorized personnel have access to the computer system.
(3) The system is relatively easy to use.
(4) A new computer system entails a lot of re-training.
(5) I'm a strong believer in the capitalist system.
(6) Hot water circulates through the heating system.
(7) The health-care system is in transition at the moment.
(8) This system imposes additional financial burdens on many people.
(9) What about the new computer system?
(10) A complicated system of sewers runs under the city.
(11) The legal system is based on compulsion.
(12) The polar vortex is a system of wintertime winds.
(13) A hacker had managed to get into the system.
(14) Our operating system can now interconnect with other networks.
(15) The committee backtracked by scrapping the controversial bonus system.
(16) There are nine planets in the solar system.
(17) Too strict a regulatory system will stifle innovation.
(18) Workers insisted the new system was too inflexible.
(19) We're unwitting victims of the system.
(20) Do you like the new computer system?
(21) Who will reform Britain's unfair electoral system?
(22) The system is pretty well foolproof.
(23) The heating system has an automatic temperature control.
(24) The school system itself is not totally desegregated.
(25) Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
(26) He created a new system of teaching foreign languages.
(27) They are devising a road system.
(28) The government proposed changes to the voting system.
(29) This weapons system is an affordable(sentencedict .com), hi-tech solution.
(30) Executives say they are leery of the proposed system.