Random good picture Not show
1. You don't believe the drivel you read in the papers, do you?
2. How can you watch that drivel on TV?
3. She sat impatiently listening to the teacher's drivel about the fault in the program he was about to network.
4. Few reports produce tangible results, many are drivel, most are soon dead or dying.
5. I don't know which is worse - her drivel or you being daft enough to listen to it!
6. The talk was lively and, compared to Morrison's drivel, refreshingly rational.
7. Typing five or six thousand words of drivel every day was a strange way to keep sane.
8. Spare us the cliched drivel of how spring training mirrors life's new beginnings.
9. You're talking drivel as usual!
10. Most of these essays are just full of drivel.
11. Don't talk such drivel!
12. Why bother with this drivel my teacher asks us to do?
13. Drivel slants yellow, feel to there is a stink in nose, what disease is this?
14. Does drivel have a stink? How should treat?
15. She is still writing mindless drivel.
16. Is drivel how of excretive and generation? Can be you synthesized artificially?
17. Now don't you give me that stale drivel, Leslie.
18. " Of all the drivel you've been spouting ,'said Jou - chia , " that's the one thing worth hearing. "
19. Xiangzi couldn't bear to listen to this drivel.
20. I have never heard such silly drivel in all my life.
21. Darling got hot feeling, shed maize drivel, have yellow phlegm how should do?
22. Trust me when I say you should have nothing to do with such drivel - make like a tree and leave it.
23. Some of it is amusing[sentencedict.com], some of it pretentious drivel.
24. It is certainly surprising that such a highly reputable magazine should drivel about the matter.
25. Most of us have at least one or two on a constant loop, repeating the same negative —and often untrue— drivel day in and day out.
26. Why can you store in the person's nose so much drivel ah?
27. You're going to have to rewrite this essay - at the moment, it's just drivel.
28. You and the lunatic fringe that listen to this drivel have ruined the country, and subverted conservatism into the ideology of hate.
29. Some critics loved the film, while others did not , one calling It'sanctimonious drivel.
30. My home darling 28 months, there always is yellow drivel in nose, excuse me why?
More similar words: drive, driven, driver, drive up, drive out, driveway, drive home, drive out of, river, arrive, thrive, derive, lively, arrive at, actively, derive from, creatively, relatively, positively, submissively, effectively, tentatively, exclusively, respectively, alternatively, drift, dried, drill, drink up, drink to.