Random good picture Not show
1. The new evidence weakens the case against her.
2. The case was sat on by the court.
3. Set my case over the shelves.
4. Keep these papers together in case they are lost.
5. She gave an accurate account of the case.
6. Fire-brigades are standing by in case of an explosion.
7. The case never came to trial.
8. In any case, we could halve the benefit.
9. The insurance company is responsible for this case.
10. He argued his case with considerable subtlety.
11. In no case should you panic.
12. I think it's a case of sour grapes.
13. The boy's case was adjudged in the juvenile court.
14. His initials were engraved on the cigarette case.
15. The case is subject to judicial review.
16. The work involves preparing case files and attending court.
17. It was printed in lower case.
18. This is a case of stupidity, not dishonesty.
19. An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
20. He won the court case and was awarded damages.
21. Be careful not to misstate your case.
22. This evidence is the kernel of the defendants' case.
23. It was a simple case of mistaken identity.
24. This case has been settled out of court.
25. He took a case full of files with him.
26. She argued her case with considerable passion.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Who's appearing for the Crown in this case?
28. The case comes before Judge Cooper next week.
29. Melanie plunked her cosmetic case down on a chair.
More similar words: in case, in case of, in any case, in this case, in the case of, a case in point, casual, casino, cash in, phase, ease, base, cash in on, laser, casualty, at ease, phrase, broadcast, cast aside, release, purchase, based on, occasional, on occasion, database, decrease, basement, in a sense, increased, occasionally.