Random good picture Not show
2. The American Embassy has already complained.
3. Generosity is part of the American character.
4. The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
5. He has an intimate knowledge of American literature.
6. The broad plains of the American West.
7. They were the pioneers of the American West.
8. American troops formed the spearhead of the attack.
9. These changes strike at the heart of British/American/modern society.
10. I've been invited to meet with the American Ambassador.
11. American English is significantly different from British English.
12. You're listening to the American Armed Forces Network.
13. The Britishmen arrived on the American coasts.
14. She graduated from an American college.
15. A large crowd had assembled outside the American embassy.
16. In American spelling "travelled" only has one "l".
17. Our American friends are touring Europe.
18. The American constitution was planned; the British constitution evolved.
19. Only 10% of American adults engage in regular exercise.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. He was obsessed with American gangster movies.
21. The American president praised Turkey for its courage.
22. American presidents are always inaugurated on January 20 th.
23. American footballers wear shoulder-pads for protection.
24. An American President's term of office is four years.
25. Einstein was naturalized American nationality in 1940.
26. American warships have been dispatched to the area.
27. He had developed a slight American accent.
28. He expressed grave concern at American attitudes.
29. President Truman desegregated the American armed forces in 1948.