Random good picture Not show
1. Even a worm will turn.
4. One good turn deserves another.
6. The crushed worm will turn.
9. A worm will turn.
10. I'm cold. Turn the heating up.
11. Turn/Twiddle the little knob to adjust the volume.
12. Maple leaves turn red in the autumn.
13. Turn over or your back will get sunburnt.
14. Patriotism can turn into jingoism and intolerance very quickly.
15. Turn your radio down, or you'll wake the neighbours.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The leaves turn brown in autumn.
17. Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
18. It's my turn to do it.
19. I'm going to turn in my nightshift.
20. Turn off the motorway at junction 6.
21. Do you think many people will turn up?
22. I saw him turn into the library.
23. She heard him turn on the shower.
24. She got up and spun a little turn.
25. Can you turn the volume up?
26. Could you turn the TV up a bit?
27. You can't turn the facts upside down.
28. The hands of a clock turn very slowly.
29. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
More similar words: turn on, in turn, turn to, turn in, turn off, turn out, turn up, return, turn away, turn down, turn over, in return, turn into, take turns, furniture, in return for, journal, burn up, burn out, burning, journalism, journalist, tournament, turkey, culture, capture, century, mixture, feature, gesture.