Random good picture Not show
6. I seized his arm and made him turn to look at me.
7. I'm cold. Turn the heating up.
8. Turn/Twiddle the little knob to adjust the volume.
9. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the tap.
10. Maple leaves turn red in the autumn.
11. There was a queue of traffic waiting to turn right.
12. Turn over or your back will get sunburnt.
13. "Who shuts love out, in turn shall be shut out from love.
14. Patriotism can turn into jingoism and intolerance very quickly.
15. Turn your radio down, or you'll wake the neighbours.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The council was hoping to turn a children's home into a residence for adolescent girls.
17. The leaves turn brown in autumn.
18. Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
19. It's my turn to do it.
20. I'm going to turn in my nightshift.
21. You not once gave me one time to turn the head, I always in smiled actually to you.
22. Even a worm will turn.
23. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
25. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure will turn to glorious success.
26. If I had known my life was going to turn out like this, I would have let them kill me.
27. We are working on the assumption that everyone invited will turn up.
28. Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the icecold water you have drunk into tears.
29. After only a short exposure to sunlight he began to turn red.
30. 'Significant other' meaning 'partner' - now that's an interesting turn of phrase.
More similar words: turn on, in turn, turn to, turn in, turn off, turn out, turn up, return, turn away, turn down, turn over, in return, turn into, take turns, furniture, in return for, journal, burn up, burn out, burning, journalism, journalist, tournament, turkey, culture, capture, century, mixture, feature, gesture.