Random good picture Not show
6) If a house be divided against itself,(http://sentencedict.com/against.html) that house cannot stand.
11) Buying a house is the best hedge against inflation.
12) The new evidence weakens the case against her.
13) Police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators.
14) He hurt his head by running against a wall.
15) Buying a house will be a hedge against inflation.
16) There is widespread prejudice against workers over 45.
17) The pound was devalued against the US dollar.
18) The car rammed against/into the lorry.
19) Corbett leaned against the wall and promptly vomited.
20) They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
21) The boat bumped against a solid object.
22) She raged against her husband for some household affairs.
23) Doctors have warned against complacency in fighting common diseases.
24) He's always railing against his wife about her extravagance.
25) The hills stood stark against the winter sky.
26) Discrimination against women is not allowed.
More similar words: fight against, struggle against, again, all over again, mainstream, regain, ungainly, in step, install, instant, instinct, instruct, instance, instead of, instantly, instructor, instrument, for instance, instruction, installation, institution, constraint, institutional, instructional, maintain, agape, magazine, non-stop, monster, insect.