Random good picture Not show
1. Each man has his limitations.
13. Each individual item has a number.
14. Their views are at opposite extremes from each other.
15. Dolphins use sound to communicate with each other.
16. We disputed with each other on various issues.
17. We must respect each other's territorial integrity.
18. Each manager had responsibility for just under 600 properties.
19. Drill a hole in each corner.
20. We will never in contact with each other.sentencedict.com
21. I've been setting aside a few pounds each week.
22. We watched two apes grooming each other.
23. I gave each of the boys an apple.
24. Let's keep in touch with each other.
25. Each of you will make a speech, I presume?
26. Each of the managers suffered the same fate.
27. Each school must evolve its own way of working.
28. Unfortunately, there are but the two love each other.
29. They give each other piggy-back rides.