man has his own habit.
heart has its own sorrow.
3. Give every
man thine ear, but few thy voice.
4. Every law has a loophole.
man is the master of his own fortune.
6. There are lees to every
7. Every dog has his day.
shoe fits not every foot.
9. To every
thing there is a season.
10. In a calm sea,[sentencedict.com] every
man is a pilot.
cock crows on its own dunghill.
door may be shut but death's door.
13. Every why has a wherefore.
bird likes its own nest.
salesman boasts of his own wares.
dog is a lion at home.
cloud has a silver lining.
18. There's an exception to every
failure one meets with adds to one’s experience.
man hath [has] his faults.
man is the son of his own works.
22. No one is a fool always,(sentencedict.com) every
man is best know to himself.
24. Every man has his hobby-horse.
dog is valiant at his won door.
26. Every bullet has its billet.
27. He that fears every
bush must never go a-birding.
28. Every extremity is a fault.
29. The sea has fish for every
family has a skeleton in the cupboard.