Random good picture Not show
1. There was some lively debate at this week's seminar.
2. He has a lively imagination.
3. The clear, lively illustrations are in full colour.
4. Josephine was bright, lively and cheerful.
5. She was dressed in a lively pink.
6. He showed a lively interest in politics.
7. He is an outgoing and lively person.
8. She's a lively child and popular with everyone.
9. Her eyes were bright and lively.
10. It's hard work teaching a class of lively children.
11. Lively behaviour is normal for a four-year-old child.
12. Their lively puppy frisks all over the house.
13. His views have excited a lively controversy among fellow scientists.
14. Artists all free and lively things, are great oppression and get[sentencedict.com], is the great effort.
15. He was hoping for some lively political discourse at the meeting.
16. A lively person is full of life and is always doing things.
17. The hotel is situated next to the lively bustling port.
18. He still remembered her as the lively teenager he'd known years before.
19. Extrovert prefer lively conversation to brood on the meaning of life.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Extroverts prefer lively conversation to brooding on the meaning of life.
21. The wine has a lively fruity flavour.
22. The sea is quite lively today.
23. There were lively New Year celebrations all over town.
24. There was some lively discussion at the meeting.
25. Children usually have a lively fancy.
26. They do a lively trade in souvenirs and gifts.
27. If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy and colorful and lively.
28. Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids, always the confidence of cute expressions.
29. You are endowed with wealth, good health and a lively intellect.
30. Diana's house was crowded with happy people whose spontaneous outbursts of song were accompanied by lively music.
More similar words: actively, relatively, effectively, exclusively, respectively, live, alive, liver, live on, live out, deliver, delivery, live up to, live with, oblivious, novel, level, svelte, develop, developer, traveler, all levels, envelope, the cost of living, rely, developing, revelation, barely, development, solely.