Synonym: hall, house, manse, mansion house, planetary house, residence, sign, sign of the zodiac, star sign. Similar words: expansion, pension, tension, transition, extension, dimension, dimensions, transmission. Meaning: ['mænʃn] n. 1. (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided 2. a large and imposing house.
Random good picture Not show
1. The old mansion was built in 1850.
2. The rebels besieged the heavily-fortified executive mansion.
3. The mansion had an atmosphere of genteel elegance and decay.
4. The hotel has the splendor of a nineteenth-century mansion.
5. She lives in Guilin Mansion.
6. So they live in a mansion Big deal!
7. Her mansion was refurnished at taxpayers' expense.
8. The historic mansion stands in 160 acres of parkland.
9. They live in a crumbling old mansion.
10. The historic mansion was presented by the owner to the city, and is now kept up by the local authority.
11. His new luxury mansion was a world away from the tiny house where he was born.
12. The mansion is set in 90 acres of beautiful, unspoilt countryside.
13. The price tag on the 34-room white Regency mansion is ￡17.5 million.
14. The mansion sits in splendid isolation on top of the hill .
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. He told me he owned a mansion in Spain and I fell for it.
16. This old mansion became a large hospital.
17. Springsteen lives in a mansion in Beverly Hills, Calif.
18. Sixteenth-century mansion with fine furniture, tapestries and objetsd'art.
19. A large grey stone mansion, surrounded by rhododendrons.
20. It's a Victorian mansion in the grand manner.
21. Now lives in a mansion down South.
22. I am holding court, lady of the mansion.
23. A reclusive ex-rock-star's London mansion is used as a hideout by a violent protection racket thug, played by James Fox.
24. The hotel has the splendour of a nineteenth - century mansion.
25. The former dictator is under house arrest in his country mansion.
26. The two couples then applied for a bank loan to help finance construction of a six-bedroom oceanfront mansion.
27. Classic gothic tale complete with governess heroine, malevolent atmosphere, and forbidding mansion.
28. As the police visibly tighten the noose around the mansion, the guerrillas respond with rhetoric and warning bursts of gunfire.
29. Neither, however, is as big as Government House, the crenellated, Italianate mansion used by the Governor.
30. But once the ceremony was complete the leaders went with the colonial dignitaries to the Governor's mansion to celebrate.
More similar words: expansion, pension, tension, transition, extension, dimension, dimensions, transmission, comprehension, transit, transient, mission, version, session, transaction, translation, invasion, emission, division, decision, envision, commission, recession, permission, provision, admission, explosion, transformation, conversion, aggression.