Random good picture Not show
1. The mansion had an atmosphere of genteel elegance and decay.
2. The old mansion was built in 1850.
3. The rebels besieged the heavily-fortified executive mansion.
4. The hotel has the splendor of a nineteenth-century mansion.
5. The historic mansion was presented by the owner to the city, and is now kept up by the local authority.
6. So they live in a mansion Big deal!
7. Her mansion was refurnished at taxpayers' expense.
8. The historic mansion stands in 160 acres of parkland.
9. They live in a crumbling old mansion.
10. His new luxury mansion was a world away from the tiny house where he was born.
11. The mansion is set in 90 acres of beautiful, unspoilt countryside.
12. The price tag on the 34-room white Regency mansion is ￡17.5 million.
13. The mansion sits in splendid isolation on top of the hill .
14. He told me he owned a mansion in Spain and I fell for it.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. A reclusive ex-rock-star's London mansion is used as a hideout by a violent protection racket thug, played by James Fox.
16. The Bodens lived in a mansion in Saratoga, not far from my grandparents' home in Los Gatos.
17. A man with monogrammed shirts, a maid, a mansion, and all he wanted was to finger her belly button.
18. The man broke into the mansion by smashing a downstairs window, but the burglar alarm apparently failed.
19. In 1736, James Macrae bought the estate and mansion house of Monkton.
20. This old mansion became a large hospital.
21. The hotel has the splendour of a nineteenth - century mansion.
22. The former dictator is under house arrest in his country mansion.
23. The two couples then applied for a bank loan to help finance construction of a six-bedroom oceanfront mansion.
24. Classic gothic tale complete with governess heroine, malevolent atmosphere(Sentencedict.com), and forbidding mansion.
25. As the police visibly tighten the noose around the mansion, the guerrillas respond with rhetoric and warning bursts of gunfire.
26. Neither, however, is as big as Government House, the crenellated, Italianate mansion used by the Governor.
27. But once the ceremony was complete the leaders went with the colonial dignitaries to the Governor's mansion to celebrate.
28. As he took her on a guided tour of the eight-bedroomed mansion, the Prince asked her to organize the interior decoration.
29. He races through a mining camp towards his 20-room mansion with oak floors and a second floor balcony.
30. On the driveway up to the house, a Victorian mansion, two men are striding purposefully.
More similar words: expansion, pension, tension, transition, extension, dimension, dimensions, transmission, comprehension, transit, transient, mission, version, session, transaction, translation, invasion, emission, division, decision, envision, commission, recession, permission, provision, admission, explosion, transformation, conversion, aggression.