Random good picture Not show
1) The attempt to expand the business was a catastrophe for the firm.
2) Plans to expand the company have had to be quietly shelved.
3) His success emboldened him to expand his business.
4) There are no plans to expand the local airport.
5) I think we need to expand.
6) Plans to expand the company have been constantly thwarted.
7) They hope to expand their company.
8) The president used today's speech to expand on remarks he made last month.
9) He did not expand greatly on his statement.
10) In breathing the chest muscles expand the rib cage and allow air to be sucked into the lungs.
11) We must build on our reputation to expand the business.
12) I don't think we should expand our business in the current economic climate.
13) Metals expand when they are heated.
14) We have plans to expand into the U.S. market.
15) We propose to expand credit in order to create demand.
16) We are hoping to expand our business(sentencedict.com), particularly in Europe.
17) Substances have no tendency to expand unless ( they are ) heated.
18) He now has a mission in life: to expand the horizons of those around him.
19) The company is trying to expand its customer base.
20) We have to expand the size of the image.
21) He continued to expand his kingdom by conquest.
22) She mentioned a few ideas, but she didn't expand on them.
23) Substances have no tendency to expand unless heated.
24) The company aimed to expand as and when opportunity offered.
25) Health officials are proposing to expand their services by organising counselling.
26) After a few whiskies he started to expand a little.
27) What annoys me about these girls is their complacency - they seem to have no desire to expand their horizons.
28) The government is providing an additional ￡25 million to expand the service.
29) She immediately poured cold water on his plans to expand the business.
30) You mentioned the need for extra funding. Would you expand on that?
More similar words: expansion, taxpayer, pan, pant, company, panic, panel, accompany, Hispanic, Spanish, companion, expert, participant, keep an eye on, expect, export, expose, explain, expense, explode, exploit, explore, keep company with, expertise, exposure, explicit, expected, experiment, explosion, experience.