Random good picture Not show
1. Early start makes easy stages.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The best professional musicians start young.
5. Our bus won't start because the battery is flat.
6. What time do the fireworks start?
7. They used dry twigs to start the fire.
8. Please start over from the beginning.
9. Now he doesn't come,let's start our meeting.
10. Failure shows you have reasons to start again.
11. Never too late for a fresh start.
12. We'll have a fresh start for the year ahead.
13. Their son will start college in September.
14. Hang off the rope, let's start our boat.
15. She wants to start a family.
16. You should finish what u start.
17. We collected dry twigs to start the fire.
18. Start each paragraph on a new line.
19. What time do you start boarding?
20. When the enemy start shooting, you may fire back.
21. The young couple decided to start their voyage immediately.
22. Despite a bright start, Liverpool lost the match.
23. The cells will promptly start to soak up moisture.
24. single spark can start a prairie fire.
25. After a dull start, it should brighten up later.
26. The kids start school next week.
27. Australia, put in to bat, made a cautious start.
28. Strangely, the race didn't start until 8.15pm.
29. Once I start eating chocolate, I can't stop.
30. You must press this button to start the radio.