Random good picture Not show
2. In appearance place no trust.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. There's no place like home.
15. They all avoided mentioning that place.
16. They managed to find a place to stay.
17. A seven-piece place setting costs about ￡45.
18. Their marriage took place amid a blaze of publicity.
19. Let's go to that new pizza place tonight.
20. They finished in joint first place.
21. The visit took place amidst tight security .
22. These lights show the place off very nicely.
23. The threatening strike did not take place after all.
24. The draw for the raffle takes place on Saturday.
25. The place appears to be bursting with women directors.
26. It's a very beautiful place in the summertime.
27. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Helen Keller
28. Mosquitoes are extremely abundant in this dark wet place.
29. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
More similar words: in place, replace, placement, workplace, out of place, take place, in place of, marketplace, replacement, take the place of, in the first place, palace, face to face, black, laconic, black out, face, pace, for lack of, trace, space, at peace, surface, embrace, plan, play, face up to, plant, plate, blackcurrant.