Similar words: distribute, distributor, distribution, attribute, contribute, contribute to, district, distractedly. Meaning: [dɪ'strɪbjuːt] adj. spread out or scattered about or divided up.
Random good picture Not show
1. The company distributed its profits among its workers.
2. In a co-operative profits are distributed among the work-force.
3. The money was distributed among schools in the area.
4. The farmers distributed seeds over the field.
5. Clothes and blankets have been distributed among the refugees.
6. The process was distributed into four stages.
7. The leaflets have been widely distributed.
8. He distributed his possessions among his heirs.
9. They distributed political pamphlets in the hall.
10. The books will be distributed free to local schools.
11. Pamphlets were distributed among the audience.
12. Students shouted slogans and distributed leaflets.
13. The newspaper is distributed free.
14. Tons of internationally donated food was distributed to the starving peasants.
15. The organization distributed food and blankets to the earthquake victims.
16. Higher education is unequally distributed across social classes.
17. Make sure the weight is evenly distributed.
18. The budget was unequally distributed between the departments.
19. Students distributed handbills calling for better funding for schools.
20. Wealth is not evenly distributed between age groups.
21. These books are distributed freely.
22. The demonstrators distributed leaflets to passers-by.
23. We distributed the money equally among the team members.
24. The population is unevenly distributed.
25. Fuel resources are very unevenly distributed.
26. Pressure must be uniformly distributed over the whole surface.
27. Their teacher distributed a review for the exam.
28. Cases of the disease are widely distributed through Europe.
29. These animals are distributed into five genera.
30. A limiting factor in health care is the way resources are distributed.
More similar words: distribute, distributor, distribution, attribute, contribute, contribute to, district, distractedly, tribunal, contributor, attributive, contribution, contributing, tribulation, histrionic, distract, distrust, distress, distraught, distressing, moribund, agribusiness, tribe, tribal, tribesman, reputed, dispute, executed, polluted, reputedly.