Random good picture Not show
(1) He strained every sinew to help us, but didn't succeed.
(2) Rope is the sinew of any sailing vessel.
(3) She could feel every bone and sinew of him.
(4) Trim all excess fat and sinew from roast.
(5) Or do you strain every sinew to go for that elusive target set on a small plateau?
(6) He had the body of an athlete, every sinew honed down to perfection, but he wasn't brainless.
(7) My son feels long and stringy now, all sinew, veins and bone.
(8) The edema in sinew of kidney, lesser omental bursa or peripancreas, and ascites were recorded, 1 point scored each site.
(9) Deer's tail , sinew , mushrooms , frog's egg, red ginseng.
(10) All tough sinew, she looked like a hawk eyeing prey.
(11) Collagen is the main protein of sinew, cartilage, bone and skin.
(12) Burun's eldest son was a tall rangy man with a lot of muscle and sinew.
(13) She shifted restlessly beneath him, her heart pounding out of control as she registered the powerful interplay of muscle and sinew.
(14) It looked as if Changez had stuck his hand into a fire and had had flesh, bone and sinew melted together.
(15) They sketched a woman whose chest had been carefully cut open to reveal muscle and sinew.
(16) The buffalo and elk hide are decorated with red cloth and beads, sewn with a sinew. Sentencedict.com
(17) This article studies the connotation, source, contents and function of sinew changing technique.
(18) The cores are hard maple , the bellies horn and the backs covered with sinew.
(19) Unlike the crossbow the Ballista derives its force from twisted animal sinew and not tension from the frontal arms.
(20) The rotator cuff is a sleeve-shaped structure which is wrapping the humeral bone, also made up of the sinew in the supraspinatus muscle, infraspinatus muscle, lower-scapular muscle and knolls muscle.
(21) This article is a exeniple which the principle of sinew soil is applied to engineering.