Random good picture Not show
1. She was too fat to be a mannequin.
2. The mannequin, pictured below, will be unveiled in Selfridges in London.
3. The dancers would dance, the mannequin would shiver and give birth to the green girl.
4. His new inamorata is a 22-year-old mannequin named Jennifer.
5. She allowed herself to be posed like a mannequin, but drew in on herself when he let her go.
6. Results The forming principles of ECG from mannequin and real people were identical.
7. Children play with a mannequin displaying a head scarf at a street market in Malaysia.
8. Draping fabric over a mannequin, he cuts and he pins , giving form to his imagination.
9. Mannequin had the same physical characteristics as real human body.
10. The mannequin seems like a real person.
11. Soldiers search the debris pulling out the mannerquin mannequin victims.
12. Mary seems interested in the dress on mannequin.
13. They were told to stab a mannequin, rob it of $ 20, then lie about the " crime. "
14. It had a mannequin head and two fabric arms.
15. Her skin was clear and pure, like the plastic on a mannequin.
16. And then it just lies there on the screen, with all the inert charm of a well-dressed mannequin.
17. Subjects reported that they felt as if they were feeling the touch on the mannequin.
18. Taken into consideration this practical application, a novel method for parameterized mannequin modeling was proposed.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. It's illegal to change the clothes on a storefront mannequin unless you draw the shades first.
20. Objective To vividly display the forming principle of anthropometric ECG by using mannequin.
21. Our company produce 100 % human hair, extension hair, hair extension tools, training head, and Mannequin head.
22. Agalmatophilia is a paraphilia concerned with the sexual attraction to a statue, doll, mannequin or other similar figurative object.
23. The faculty at a Japanese dental school said they enlisted the manufacturer of high-end sex dolls to develop a mannequin for their students to practice on.
24. Additionally, a moulage kit of simulated injuries interfaces with the TDCK and the patient mannequin to show a variety of wounds including compound fractures, severed limbs and abdominal wounds.
More similar words: inequity, equinox, inequitable, harlequin, manner, manned, equinoctial, well-mannered, in a manner of speaking, unequal, sine qua non, inequality, annex, annexe, banner, channel, planner, canned goods, equip, equity, require, required, equipped, equitable, requisite, equivocal, equipment, equipping, equivalent, equivocate.