Random good picture Not show
2. A plastic surgeon successfully rebuilt his nose.
3. The delegation completed its mission successfully.
4. We successfully thwarted the enemy's conspiracy.
5. The CIA agents successfully infiltrated into the terrorist organizations.
6. The ship successfully underwent sea trials in coastal waters.
7. In 1970,China successfully lauched a man-made satellite.
8. At last we successfully put through the business deal.
9. A lot of cancers can now be treated successfully.
10. The company successfully mounted a takeover bid in 1996.
11. The project has now been successfully completed.
12. Many women successfully mix marriage and career.
13. Yesterday a satellite weighing 15 tonnes was successfully placed in orbit.
14. He didn't integrate successfully into the Italian way of life.
15. Gynaecologists at Aberdeen Maternity Hospital have successfully used the drug on 60 women.
16. Chromium supplements were used successfully in the treatment of diabetes .
17. Surgeons have successfully transplanted a liver into a four-year-old boy.
18. Throughout her career she has very successfully manipulated the media.
19. Health officials have successfully confined the epidemic to the Tabatinga area.
20. A number of new products have been successfully trial - produced.
21. They successfully resisted pressure from their competitors to increase prices.
22. Her heart had stopped, but the doctors successfully resuscitated her.
23. Her kidnapper successfully extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
24. I am very delighted to hear you have successfully passed the high school certificate examination.As one of your intimate friends,I feel very proud of you and have a smack of your happiness.
25. Immigrants have been successfully assimilated into the community.
26. Most of the damage has now been successfully repaired.
27. We are very happy to extend to you our utmost congratulations on your finishing your college course so successfully.May you enter a more successful life and the future years bring you continued happiness.
28. He came to apprise us that the work had been successfully completed.
29. We are very happy to learn that you have successfully passed the college entrance examination this year and have been admitted into Beijing University with honor.Allow us to offer our most sincere congratulations on this happy occasion and wish you greater achievement in your college education.
30. Given the sophistication of modern machines,(http://sentencedict.com/successfully.html) there is little that cannot be successfully washed at home.
More similar words: succeed in, access, accessible, hopefully, press for, full, in full, be full of, to the full, full-time, sully, process, at full speed, in full swing, recession, excessive, processor, processing, in excess of, essentially, suck, such, such as, soccer, accent, awful, ancestor, acceptance, accelerate, accentuate.