Random good picture Not show
1. Ranking schools based on any criteria can be unscientific and hurtful.
2. Such an approach is not only unscientific: it is also arrogantly ethnocentric.
3. Explanations are plentiful: absurd, irrational, unscientific explanations, alongside absurd, rational, scientific ones.
4. An unscientific poll of my friends revealed that no one knew who the lieutenant governor was.
5. Also, she peppered her lectures with unscientific statements that made doctors cringe.
6. This is an unscientific procedure that is widely practiced but must be condemned as wholly unacceptable.
7. Even worse, it was unscientific.
8. This is not a good practice, it unscientific.
9. Though absurdly unscientific even for its time, phrenology was remarkably prescient - up to a point.
10. Evolution is unscientific, because it is not testable or falsifiable.
11. Unscientific exercising ways would damage key areas of the body of the exerciser, being the main cause for sudden death in exercising.
12. Most of geological disasters are attributed to unscientific mining.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. This unscientific and tacit justification arises from the fact that forecast offices are usually understaffed.
14. No member of the team was medically qualified and its methods were considered totally unscientific.
15. We have also become concerned - in a confused and unscientific way - about the psychological power of new forms of communication.
16. The arguments against Freud which have weighed most heavily with psychologists are those concerned with his theory's unscientific character.
17. But on the Lazarsfeldian view theoretical debate without systematically provided empirical evidence is essentially sterile not to say unscientific.
18. Researchers who speak plainly are likely to find themselves embroiled in controversy and accused of unscientific bias.
19. He argued that it is too simplistic, and indeed ethnocentric, to dismiss such peoples as irrational and unscientific.
20. New Scientist, of all journals, must be aware how totally unscientific the Pentagon version of these matters is.
21. At Pontypool, the collision between a precise, scientific industry and a diffuse, unscientific local suspicion is painfully apparent.
22. Other analysts criticized him for being both too political and unscientific - science being assumed to be apolitical in principle.
23. Laing regards the concept of mental illness as both unscientific and stigmatizing.
24. Both claim to substitute a purely causal treatment of human action for the — as they declare unscientific — teleological treatment.
25. The ants had been quick to find an answer to my thoroughly unscientific methods!
26. This definition rendered a historic service by shattering the unscientific, reactionary view which regarded man as a purely spiritual being or a simple biological being.
27. In the old days some people considered traditional Chinese medicine unscientific.
28. I think a 5% sales tax and 4% surtax is unscientific, the effect of the transaction tax as Hangzhou : reducing supply, pushing up prices.
29. We also pondered the supervisal system on the ST companies and pointed out two defects in the current ST system: the defectively financial standard and the unscientific timing standard.
30. To student online turn pale at the only mention of sth terrible, it is unscientific.
More similar words: scientific, scientific method, conscientious, scientist, identification, conscience, science fiction, prescient, pontificate, presciently, efficient, sufficient, quantification, science, pseudoscience, efficiency, proficiency, sufficiency, artificial, inefficiency, rectification, justification, certification, ancient, desertification, ratification, gratification, identify, magnificent, unscathed.