Random good picture Not show
1) If society were a train, the etiquette would be the rails along which only the train could rumble forth; if society were a state coach, the etuquette would be the wheels and axis on which only the coach could roll forward.
2) He showed his contempt for social etiquette by not wearing a tie.
3) etiquette dictates that men cannot sit while women are standing.
4) He is an expert on matters of etiquette.
5) Etiquette requires that the bride's father makes a speech.
6) What's the correct etiquette when addressing a judge?
7) The rules of etiquette are not so strict nowadays.
8) Etiquette was considered very important in Victorian England.
9) Diplomatic etiquette forbids calling for the death of a national leader.
10) The Japanese have a rigid code of etiquette, which may seem artificial to foreigners.
11) This was such a great breach of etiquette, he hardly knew what to do.
12) She's a real stickler for etiquette, so you'd better ask her advice.
13) He had breached etiquette by not informing his superiors of his decision.
14) She spoke effusively, implying more enthusiasm than etiquette required.
15) Girls practiced proper behavior, or etiquette, at tea parties.
16) Etiquette became debauchery but opportunism still fuelled the conversation.
17) At such moments, scientific etiquette demands modesty.
18) Judith Martin is a widely read authority on etiquette.
19) The station etiquette of the suburban commuter was quite distinctive.
20) Etiquette requires more or less continuous competition among diners to keep one another's tea-cups topped up.
21) He taught his players courses in etiquette, instructed them on how to properly use a fork and knife.
22) After dinner the etiquette was very stiff, and we stood for two hours.
23) He refused to bow to the Queen, in deliberate breach of etiquette.
24) The solicitor was accused of a breach of professional etiquette.
25) She knew how to address bishops according to the rules of etiquette.
26) How should I conduct myself at these dinners? I know nothing about etiquette.
27) Pauline Davis taught the young man how to dress for a formal dinner and how to observe the required etiquette.
28) I watched him in disbelief for my master was usually keen to observe the finest etiquette at table.
29) Sadly,(http://sentencedict.com/etiquette.html) it is my experience that the general standard of golf etiquette at club level is deteriorating.
30) An argument over a lost ball ended in a clear breach of etiquette - a club across the back.
More similar words: silhouette, antique, get the better of, antiquity, letter, palette, better, cigarette, unfettered, due to, banquet, milquetoast, clique, unique, liquid, oblique, ubiquity, iniquity, technique, obliquely, iniquitous, ubiquitous, petty, settle, mettle, pretty, ghetto, setting, get together, pettish.