Random good picture Not show
1. She managed to divest herself of responsibility.
2. She managed to divest herself of the unwanted property.
3. He could not divest himself of the suspicion that his wife was being unfaithful.
4. There is a growing movement to divest the monarchy of its remaining constitutional power.
5. Others divest Action by state pension funds on tobacco-related holdings is not limited to the states that have sued the industry.
6. This leads to the Divest decision and re-entry into the network.
7. Edison also said it plans to divest half of its fossil-fuel generation capacity, or a third of its power capacity.
8. Lake was officially asked to divest the stocks in October 1993.
9. Nor can a country divest itself of the karmic consequences of its own actions.
10. Especially, your Assassin must divest herself of every tiny hidden trick.
11. The company decided to divest.
12. Where should we invest or divest in production capacity?
13. These men cannot entirely divest themselves of hunanity.
14. I divest myself of my uniform.
15. I cannot divest myself of the idea.
16. Divest you of your prejudice.
17. I cannot divest myself offear.
18. Nobody can divest you of your living power.
19. She divest herself of responsibility.
20. He cannot divest himself of this idea.
21. Miss Abbot turned to divest a stout leg of the necessary ligature.
22. I shall never be able entirely divest myself of this feeling.
23. He attempted to divest himself of all responsibilities for the decision.
24. I shall never Be aBle entirely to divest myself of this feeling.
25. As a result,(sentencedict.com/divest.html) they have moved to divest themselves of losing acquisitions.
26. And he could return to Bass, which wants to divest itself of yet more pubs.
27. Courtaulds deputy chief executive Gordon Campbell said Courtaulds made the sale as part of its program to divest itself of noncore businesses.
28. If you wish to be a happy man, you must divest yourself of pride.
29. In June 2009, Goldman sold a $1.9bn stake in ICBC, disposing of almost all the shares it was allowed to divest at the time under a lock-up agreement with the Chinese bank.
30. His ( Arafat ) traditional mentors were now set to divest themselves of him.
More similar words: invest, harvest, dived, travesty, vestment, investor, divert, vestigial, diverse, diverge, investment, diverted, investigate, diversity, divergent, investigator, transvestite, investigation, biodiversity, direct investment, diva, divine, vessel, divide, divulge, have sex, division, themselves, undivided, skydiving.