Random good picture Not show
1. He gesticulated wildly as he tried to make her understand.
2. The officer gesticulated towards the refugees.
3. He gesticulated wildly at the clock.sentencedict .com
4. He tried to gesticulate a message.
5. He gestures, gesticulates, and moves with the grace of a dancer.
6. The teenagers shook their long, black hair and gesticulated crazily.
7. They shout and gesticulate tremendously but cannot agree.
8. Now, we should see for ourselves if we gesticulate more righty than lefty.
9. When we often speak of quality, just often gesticulate to the quality of industrial product.
10. Foreign reporter said that while uses the hand to gesticulate watch tower structure thickness.
11. If China conforms to this condition, I thought nobody dares to Chinato gesticulate.
12. As if even hear them to steal steal murmurous , gesticulate.
More similar words: articulate, particular, in particular, particularly, speculate, calculate, immaculate, stimulate, suggestion, speculation, calculation, emulate, regulate, domestic, majestic, coagulate, insulated, manipulate, congratulate, estimate, estimated, investigate, sophisticated, difficult, curriculum, gesture, suggest, agriculture, agricultural, secular.