Random good picture Not show
1. The auditorium has comfortable seating and modern acoustics.
2. The acoustics of the new concert hall are excellent.
3. The acoustics of this concert hall are excellent.
4. The hall has good acoustics.
5. The hall has excellent acoustics.
6. The arena is known for its outstanding acoustics.
7. Room acoustics Room acoustics can completely alter speech reception.
8. Any honest guitar maker will admit that making acoustics is no exact science, but an unpredictable art.
9. As is the norm with most modern acoustics, the truss rod is again adjusted from inside the soundhole.
10. Seats are small but plush, and the acoustics are excellent.
11. The acoustics of an empty garage or any interior location intensifies the decibels to an unbearable level.
12. The acoustics in the auditorium weren't the best, but the audience didn't care.
13. They were not helped, however, by the unflattering acoustics of the hall, nor by the late arrivals.
14. By some freak of the acoustics his name seemed to echo round and round the chamber.
15. Indoors, you may have trouble with the acoustics of the room in which you are recording.
16. Palmer originally specialised in acoustics but became interested in the physics of the Earth and in measuring ages by radiocarbon dating.
17. The acoustics of this theater are admirable.
18. The acoustics of the room have been expertly planned.
19. Keywords: acoustics, muffler , transfer matrix[Sentencedict.com], plane wave.
20. The acoustics is a branch of physical.
21. Auralization is an important tool for room acoustics study.
22. Master degree, majoring in electronical engineering, acoustics or physics.
23. Applications include fluid physics, acoustics, pipelines, ultrasonics, and sonochemistry.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The acoustics are good in this music hall.
25. The concert was recorded in a French church that is famous for its acoustics.
26. Now more San Diego restaurants, like Tapenade, agree and have begun upgrading their acoustics.
27. Merola closed his eyes and listened, astounded by the stadium's amazing acoustics.
28. A year or so later the guitars that really killed the Levin came in - the first flat-top Yamaha acoustics.
29. You would be at the mercy of the hall's acoustics and ideally you would need to practise a bit beforehand.
30. Apparently Smoky only cares about tree-covered areas when it involves gun clubs and the preservation of acoustics for tourists riding trams.
More similar words: statistics, rustic, justice, do justice, a couple of, semantics, aesthetics, oust, justify, justified, exhausting, exhaustion, cousin, augustinian, raucous, viscous, courteous, mathematics, plastic, eristic, stick out, stick to, raucously, courageous, domestic, majestic, artistic, sadistic, bombastic, realistic.