Random good picture Not show
(1) He was stricken at twenty-one with a crippling malady.
(2) Malaria is a kind of serious malady.
(3) Some doctors still regard menopause as a malady.
(4) He determined not to yield to the malady, striding about the deck all night, refusing to give in.
(5) It is a strange malady that strikes following a stunning election victory and tests your ability to avoid injudicious and arrogant actions.
(6) The airline suffers from a common malady - lack of cash.
(7) Her chronic malady, the result of a golf injury, has provided its share of good fortune, however.
(8) The malady is marked by nasty kicks, retaliatory shoves, hard words and worse.
(9) Dogmatism is a malady in the academic research nowadays.
(10) Love is a malady without a cure.
(11) I suffer a malady that no balm can cure!
(12) This malady tries me so much.
(13) He tried the baths there for an internal malady.
(14) The boy is suffering from some strange malady.
(15) There is no specific remedy for the malady.
(16) For the strong malady the strong remedy.
(17) To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of ignorance.
(18) All the rose bushes seem to be suffering from the same mysterious malady.
(19) Diana had been blaming the Highlands for what was a far more fundamental malady.
(20) General Motors provides but one of many examples of that malady in the corporate body.
(21) He'd been right when he'd said she was shrewish(sentencedict.com), though she'd never suffered from the malady before.
(22) Later, looking back, I wondered if for a brief hour my malady had blanketed me from consciousness of the present.
(23) The guests would be terribly kind, behaving as if she were all right or suffering an unidentified malady.
(24) In Paris a cabby would have commiserated upon the unfortunate malady affecting his legs, but the Viennese were different.
(25) Will development ever again be the beast of burden pulling the region out of economic malady?
(26) Man himself has a passion for power that brings on a strange and noxious malady.
(27) The walls had a leprous aspect, and were covered with seams and scars, like a visage disfigured by some horrible malady; a repulsive moisture exuded from them.
(28) Beginning of the month starts the financial closing time, It's very busy, old malady habitual criminal, the plan weekend makes the massage.
(29) After blustering several attacks, country An Ciyi exposes the defense line not steady malady once again.
(30) Conclusion The parameter of platelet are important consult of judgment malady, injury of heart, liver nephridium and platelet count was correlation.