Random good picture Not show
1. He accused her of being vindictive.
2. I have no vindictive feelings about it.
3. He's not a vindictive person.
4. She was vindictive, vulgar; she wanted to hurt him.
5. Humans are specialized in vindictive behavior.
6. People will become more envious, more mistrustful, more vindictive.
7. After the divorce Joan's ex-husband became increasingly vindictive.
8. Doug could be nasty and vindictive when he was drinking.
9. What vindictive irony, to force Digby to sacrifice his entire career in transport over a railways announcement!
10. A conservative columnist, George Will, provides a more vindictive answer.
11. A vindictive, cruel policy of repression also maimed the economy.
12. I am passionate, but not vindictive.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. She understands all she wants to. Vindictive too.
14. How can you be so vindictive?
15. A vindictive man will look for occasions for resentment.
16. His action was unwarranted, picayune, and vindictive.
17. The vindictive little girl tore up her sister's papers.
18. Even today, remains a hero to vindictive sign.
19. My mother is not vindictive.
20. Better not tangle with the censors. They're very vindictive.
21. Take care. I am a vindictive man.
22. He is so vindictive that he never forgives anybody.
23. It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part[sentencedict.com], makes men petty and vindictive.
24. I don't like Kevin — he's got a nasty vindictive streak in him.
25. In the film 'Cape Fear', a lawyer's family is threatened by a vindictive former prisoner.
26. Accurately, though unfairly, contemporary critics of the Futurists denounced them with the vindictive labels: photographic, cinematic.
27. He never destroyed a witch simply on the say-so of vindictive enemies.
28. Depriving our police force of a cup of tea is astronomically vindictive and silly.
29. She's always trying to make trouble for me, because she's nothing but a jealous, vindictive old woman.
30. I was sorely tempted to show him the way to the phone booth, but I am not a vindictive man.
More similar words: indicative, vindicate, vindication, indicate, indicator, indication, prediction, dictionary, jurisdiction, contradiction, dictionary order, active, deductive, actively, subjective, objective, detective, proactive, hyperactive, distinctive, attractive, productive, protective, perspective, collective, interactive, effectively, respectively, retrospective, effectiveness.