Random good picture Not show
1. He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
2. The whole job was a gigantic bungle.
3. The cost has been gigantic.
4. A gigantic task of national reconstruction awaits us.
5. The problem was beginning to take on gigantic proportions.
6. The monument consists of a circle of gigantic stones.
7. The road improvement scheme was a gigantic boondoggle.
8. The new airplane looked like a gigantic bird.
9. The gigantic natural harbour of Poole is a haven for boats.
10. That building is gigantic.
11. The company has made gigantic losses this year(sentencedict.com), and will probably go out of business.
12. As he came closer he saw a gigantic wall of raging flame before him.
13. The whole thing is just a gigantic illusion.
14. Gigantic trawlers remove huge catches from the seas.
15. Yes, America is gigantic, but a gigantic mistake. Sigmund Freud
16. In the daylight, it resembled a gigantic anthill.
17. The wrinkled face of a gigantic tortoise.
18. These gigantic creatures became extinct in the Jurassic period.
19. Huge files download in a few seconds and gigantic files in a couple of minutes.
20. Below her a gigantic cat head also dozes, while a furtive, headless male figure hurries off to the left.
21. The gigantic storms measure about 50 miles in diameter and tower 50 to 60 miles above the swirling Jovian atmosphere.
22. It would need a gigantic and vanishingly improbable leap across genetic hyperspace.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The lyrics unleash a gigantic primal scream at the urban alienation and despair of our industrial world.
24. He was not to be daunted by the most gigantic word in the dictionary.
25. Some physicists have gone so far as to suggest that the entire Universe is a sort of gigantic computer.
26. So the pine tree has to produce pollen in gigantic quantities.
27. Between them girders and gantries of black iron ran like gigantic roadways spanning gulfs of empty air.
28. From time to time the passages opened out into caverns, some so gigantic that the glimmer from the two spears was lost in them.
29. She found Alice knitting in a pale sitting room whose window was a gigantic cloudburst of primrose and grey.
30. Mira Sorvino stars in this dim-witted, dimly lit monster flick about gigantic cockroaches living in the New York subway system.
More similar words: frantic, pedantic, atlantic, romantic, semantics, anticipate, antiseptic, transatlantic, hooligan, elegant, antique, panting, enticing, quantity, meantime, antidote, quantify, identical, antithesis, antiquity, antipathy, fantastic, quarantine, substantial, in quantity, antisocial, elephantine, antislavery, substantially, participant.