Random good picture Not show
1. Further discussion was truncated by the arrival of tea.
2. My article was published in truncated form.
3. The report is also available in a truncated version.
4. The review body has produced a truncated version of its annual report.
5. He truncated a news item to fit the available space.
6. Television coverage of the match was truncated by a technical fault.
7. It was a truncated version, delivered with as near to perfunctory efficiency as courtesy would allow.
8. The truncated cone, which extends upwards through this cupola, is the original roof.
9. The remaining segments are internally moulded into a truncated cone.
10. They are white with a markedly truncated and enlarged anterior end due to the presence of the very large buccal capsule.
11. In contrast, other truncated forms of RAP74 containing a shorter C-terminal region were all inactive.
12. The deformities include missing or truncated legs, misshapen legs, extra legs, and missing or malformed eyes.
13. Consequently, the truncated enzymes have lost the ability to bind to promoter regions upstream from position -38.
14. But in the truncated remnant that had been Maryland, the federal government just grew and grew.
15. No such wrapping is detectable with the truncated enzymes.
16. Hence oral history interviews were typically truncated.
17. The improved algorithms can reduce significantly the truncated error of the truncating unit pulse (or step) response time-sequence of the controlled process as the internal model.
18. If the list is too long, it will be truncated by the computer.
19. The palazzo is built around a courtyard with a truncated tower at its base.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Maybe partially because of all the big-name actors, some in rather small roles, Cop Land seems truncated.
21. Have fun now, because you may have to settle for a truncated product next year.
22. The squares of the data values require more than six decimal figures and must therefore be truncated by the computer.
23. He must have read her note to me the other day, because this is just a truncated version of it.
24. Broken columns, rising over the graves of those who had died prematurely, denoted truncated lives.
25. Erosion or accretion of sand by wind action is evident throughout and soil genesis is truncated by erosion or fossilised by deposition.
26. Finally, for periodic waveguides, we develop a new method called truncated eigen-function expansion approach.
27. New Object Tools , including Rounded Rectangle , Box , Ellipsoid , Cylinder , Cone , Torus, Truncated Cone , and Tube.
28. The Project name is too long. Name has been truncated.
29. In Chapter III, nonlinear dynamic buckling of symmetrically laminated truncated composite shallow spherical shells under uniform triangular pulse is investigated.
30. As a result, a general formula has been obtained to determine the optimum truncated pyramid bottom dimensions of various ingots.
More similar words: complicated, sophisticated, trunk, related, isolated, locate, educate, estimated, insulated, laminated, integrated, repeatedly, associated, dedicate, delicate, indicate, category, advocate, communicate, decaffeinated, communicate with, in case, in case of, run, run off, run out, run down, on the run, runner, run into.