Random good picture Not show
(1) Speculation centred on a likely bid price of 380p a share.
(2) Speculation is rife that he will be sacked.
(3) Mr Wakeham dismissed the reports as speculation.
(4) Speculation was rife as to whom the prince might marry.
(5) Speculation about his future had reached fever pitch .
(6) The minister dismissed the newspaper reports as pure speculation.
(7) The group's problems have led to speculation that heads will roll.
(8) The company moved quickly to quash rumours/speculation that it is losing money.
(9) Chief executive David Prosser said the takeover speculation was wrong and no one was sniffing around.
(10) Recent worries over the president's health have prompted speculation over his political future.
(11) The statement excited new speculation that a senior minister may be about to resign.
(12) This has fuelled speculation that he is about to clinch a deal with an American engine manufacturer.
(13) As a scientist, I do not deal in speculation.
(14) The report was based on rumours, speculation, and innuendo.
(15) The prime minister's speech fuelled speculation that she is about to resign.
(16) Speculation is growing that Grogan will be replaced at the end of the season[sentencedict.com], and he is unlikely to go quietly .
(17) Despite weeks of media speculation, the president refused to tip his hand about his plans for re-election.
(18) His private life is the subject of much speculation.
(19) Speculation has been bubbling away for months that he plans to resign.
(20) It's not wild speculation! It's plain matter of fact.
(21) I am tired of all the speculation.
(22) There has been much speculation that America might be siding with the rebels.
(23) We are constantly fed gossip and speculation by the media.
(24) There was widespread speculation that she was going to resign.
(25) He ventured on a rash speculation.
(26) Whether or not he will get the job is mere speculation.
(27) He was chiseled out of five thousand pounds in business speculation.
(28) No one knew exactly what he had done, but speculation ran rife.
(29) The prince's words on marriage have prompted a flurry of speculation in the press this week.
(30) Rumours that they are about to marry have been dismissed as pure speculation.
More similar words: speculate, calculation, regulation, population, spectacular, inspection, introspection, relation, violation, isolation, inflation, revelation, legislation, translation, installation, correlation, secular, relationship, in relation to, calculate, articulate, execution, prosecution, nation, equation, formation, operation, education, donation, location.