Random good picture Not show
(1) Speculation is rife that he will be sacked.
(2) Mr Wakeham dismissed the reports as speculation.
(3) Speculation centred on a likely bid price of 380p a share.
(4) Speculation was rife as to whom the prince might marry.
(5) Speculation about his future had reached fever pitch .
(6) The minister dismissed the newspaper reports as pure speculation.
(7) As a scientist,(sentencedict.com) I do not deal in speculation.
(8) The report was based on rumours, speculation, and innuendo.
(9) His private life is the subject of much speculation.
(10) It's not wild speculation! It's plain matter of fact.
(11) I am tired of all the speculation.
(12) He was ruined by speculation.
(13) He ventured on a rash speculation.
(14) Speculation about a divorce proved totally unfounded.
(15) He made his money in property speculation.
(16) There is speculation that the president is ill.
(17) Her resignation ends months of speculation about her future.
(18) The president's absence led to speculation over his health.
(19) These reports are pure speculation .
(20) His resignation was preceded by weeks of speculation.
(21) She dismissed the newspaper reports as pure speculation.
(22) He ventured his fortune in a speculation.
(23) The chairman dismissed the report as pure speculation.
(24) Speculation about his future plans is rife.
(25) He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
(26) The group's problems have led to speculation that heads will roll.
(27) The company moved quickly to quash rumours/speculation that it is losing money.
(28) Chief executive David Prosser said the takeover speculation was wrong and no one was sniffing around.
(29) Whether or not he will get the job is mere speculation.
(30) He was chiseled out of five thousand pounds in business speculation.
More similar words: speculate, calculation, regulation, population, spectacular, inspection, introspection, relation, violation, isolation, inflation, revelation, legislation, translation, installation, correlation, secular, relationship, in relation to, calculate, articulate, execution, prosecution, nation, equation, formation, operation, education, donation, location.